Dead Man Coaching

sirwinzalot

The wisdom of Towlie
moz-screenshot.jpg
large_tyrone.jpg

So sad ..so true.

vols looked pathetic. niu beat them at the line of scrimmage for heavens sake.

New coach of Tennessee ???

This guy has more of an idea about what is going on than fulmer ....

collegehumor.d5d5bdf566fee670d432c31552c0f435.jpg

"I have no idea what is going on .." -- Phil Fulmer

Somebody please tell me...how the fuck did Fulmer ever win a National Championship?

AL WILSON, Deon Grant, Raynoch Thompson, Fred White, Eric Westmoreland Shaun Ellis, Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Peerless Price, Travis Stephens, Jeff Hall, Shawn Bryson, Cedrick Wilson, and Tee Martin did his job with little mistakes.

AL WILSON, Deon Grant, Raynoch Thompson, Fred White, Eric Westmoreland Shaun Ellis, Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Peerless Price, Travis Stephens, Jeff Hall, Shawn Bryson, Cedrick Wilson, and Tee Martin did his job with little mistakes.

:shake:

By the way, GoVols...I'm a fan of the sorry ass Aztecs, and even I feel bad for Tennessee fans.

Don't forget the game MVP! Dwayne Goodrich!

:36_11_6:

By the way, GoVols...I'm a fan of the sorry ass Aztecs, and even I feel bad for Tennessee fans.

Thanks Aztec.

The Vols have just been nothing but heartache for me for so long. Taken years off of my life.

Our program just needs a complete overhaul of personnel.

WOW

Nevermind, how could I forget those charges of negligent homicide... what an idiot.

ohio state in 1998 is the best team to never win a national championship in my opinion.

Those were the goold ole days of cfb. Remember Kansas State losing in the Big XII championship game to A&M, I think Tenny had a tussle with Arky or somebody in the SEC ship. Bucks almost got back in it. Kansas State was badass back then with Bielema at d-coord, Michael Bishop at qb.

Was watching espn classic 98 West Virginia vs. Syracuse. Amous Zeroue at running back. Ron Franklin and Mike Gotfried, boy you can tell Gotfried is headed down the road to all timers. 10 years ago he didn't sound like he was drunk, in fact he talked really fast, no stuttering, sounded good.

Adrien Karston was the sideline reporter. I heard he killed himself. WTF sounded like a normal cool dude.

ohio state in 1998 is the best team to never win a national championship in my opinion.

Those were the goold ole days of cfb. Remember Kansas State losing in the Big XII championship game to A&M, I think Tenny had a tussle with Arky or somebody in the SEC ship. Bucks almost got back in it. Kansas State was badass back then with Bielema at d-coord, Michael Bishop at qb.

Was watching espn classic 98 West Virginia vs. Syracuse. Amous Zeroue at running back. Ron Franklin and Mike Gotfried, boy you can tell Gotfried is headed down the road to all timers. 10 years ago he didn't sound like he was drunk, in fact he talked really fast, no stuttering, sounded good.

Adrien Karston was the sideline reporter. I heard he killed himself. WTF sounded like a normal cool dude.

OSU 98 is a close second to Penn St 94. Collins, Carter, and Brady, shit... they beat a 9-3 OSU team by 50 that year.

I hear Mike Shula's available if y'all want to really see what having a sorry ass coach feels like...

99 Nebraska was a bad ass team. lost to texas b/c we fumbled damn near every possession. some bad mofos on the defense. Carlos Polk and Mike Brown were the headliners.

Hell, I'd trade Tommy Bowden for Fulmer any day.

Why???

So we could have more preseasons full of high expectations just to be disgustingly disappointed, AGAIN?

If Bowden coaches here, you may as well as never fired Fulmer in the first place.

BREAKING NEWS: Utah State fires head football coach Guy
By Tony Jones
The Salt Lake Tribune
Article Launched: 11/16/2008 07:01:34 PM MST

Brent Guy, who has coached the Utah State football team the last four years, was fired today, according to multiple sources close to the program.

According to the sources, Guy (2-9 this year, 8-38 overall at USU) will finish out the season. His last game will be at Romney Stadium two weeks from now against New Mexico State.

A press conference officially announcing the firing is expected to take place Monday at 11:30 a.m. The announcement was made this afternoon to the team. According to the source, both Guy and athletic director Scott Barnes were present at the meeting.

Back