DBack at ROX Tuesday

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
I don’t think there is any way the ROX win this game and it goes under. Greinke pitches well against the ROX but he doesn’t seem to be in good form of late losing his last two outings. He’s giving up more hits than usual and the long ball. And we are at Coors and it will be another hot day, in the 90’s to start the game. Senzatela will also give up his share of hits and a couple dingers. The opposing teams have figured out Senzatela’s change up, so it’s now not as effective as when he first introduced it. The ROX bats are on fire and I’ll bet that to continue. I’m going to bet the ROX only because they are plus money but I’m going to double up on the over 10.5. I’m looking for a 8-6 type of game tonight. Goo luck!

:fingerscrossed:

Also, the DBacks pen is gassed even with the September call ups. Senzatela will only go 5 so the ROX will be into their rested pen as well, but runs are to be had off of them regardless that they are rested.

I love Rockies-DBacks games...seems like they get kinda nutty.

I'll prolly ride on this over tonight as well.

Regarding the over tonight.....Arizona had 10 straight unders before reeling in 5 straight overs....their 4 games against Atlanta all went over with 2 going over by .5 runs.

I’m riding the over too......gl

Back