Dillon +5000 (.02)
McMurray +3500 (.02)

little degenerate action for the day. Have a good Sunday :cheers3:

Mears -115 Patrick (1.0)

Mears +10000 (.02)
Dillon +5000 (.02)
McMurray +3500 (.02)

little degenerate action for the day. Have a good Sunday :cheers3:

Love the Mears wagers. Four top ten finishes in his last five races at the track. Best of luck today.

And I'm glad it's a night race as I have some time still to get in some wager

i wasnt a big dale sr fan but i kinda like the new image that jr is sporting so I always put some beer$$ on DaleJr at daytona and Dega hard to win consistently at nascar but lots of entertainment value imo....and thats coming from once a diehard fan. the sport has changed so much it just hold the interest that it once did Thanks for posting capt gl the rest of the season

i wasnt a big dale sr fan but i kinda like the new image that jr is sporting so I always put some beer$$ on DaleJr at daytona and Dega hard to win consistently at nascar but lots of entertainment value imo....and thats coming from once a diehard fan. the sport has changed so much it just hold the interest that it once did Thanks for posting capt gl the rest of the season

after Davey Allison died, i lost a of interest, and I agree completely with the underlined part. I still enjoy Talladega/Daytona, but not much else. Indycar is a completely different story. Yes they have their own issues, but i think i will always love the open wheels. Appreciate all three of you wishing me good luck :cheers3:

after Davey Allison died, i lost a of interest, and I agree completely with the underlined part. I still enjoy Talladega/Daytona, but not much else. Indycar is a completely different story. Yes they have their own issues, but i think i will always love the open wheels. Appreciate all three of you wishing me good luck :cheers3:

Alan Kulwicki's death did a number on me caring about NASCAR; however, I was still young enough I supported some of the other Wisconsin drivers at the time being Ted Musgrave, Dick Trickle, Dave Marcus, Robbie Reiser, and the Sauter family.

Over the last few years I've been trying to contact someone/anyone who would let me work for free for the Milwaukee Mile. I want to keep Indy Car in the state even if I appreciate it less than NASCAR. I was suppose to have an internship during law school with the track and promoters but it all fell through, as that was the year I think the event was dropped from the schedule. Since then I've attempted to reach out to Andretti Racing to offer any assistance I could but it's tough to point to a person who's even in charge. This week is the race at the track and I bet less than half the seats are sold and there's been zero publicity about the event other than a few places offering tickets for contests and the like and Andretti's demo car being at Summerfest basically hidden last week inside a "cool down area" that no one went to as it was cold as shit. Hopefully, we can keep the event on the schedule and add Road America back as well (which was an event I went to annually).

there will never be another Kulwicki Fondy, he was one of those rare breeds that only comes along once a generation or so and it wouldn't be even possible to accomplish what he did in today's world.

indycar has many, many problems and it all resides at the top imo. I hope they keep the Mile as well and would love to have Road America back. I think, and i could certainly be wrong, that they will keep the Mile next year and add Road. That might be more wishful thinking than anything, but that's what i think.

Back