Keselowski to win pole + 1000

Logano to win Pole + 1000

Hamlin
to win pole + 1200

Daytona 500 2 / 26 / 2017

Hamlin to win + 1300

GLTA

Yea me to.

interested to see how this new point deal shakes out.

hey wise what site you do you use? 5dimes doesn't have anything up for the race tonight.

Thx wise. Still nothing on 5dimes. Guess just watching for fun tonight. Cheering for Hamlin for you.

That is something to be concerned with. I only saw the last 15 laps. What a wreck at the end.

You got some good numbers for tomorrow and they all should be in the mix.

You are right about the scrap metal. cars are sliding around. should be interesting tomorrow.

I think it is going to be case, since it's the first year, they have no idea how important those points might be.smarter, more experienced drivers should limit the damage some, but it will be interested.

That is a nice bet on Kyle for the season.

It will be interesting to see what happens away from restrictor plate racing. On the 1.5 mile tracks, cars get to spread out, IMO. You won't see wrecks from guys fighting for position on the segments. In addition to Daytona & Dega, I think you might see some aggressive driving for position at Atlanta and certainly the short tracks.

It will also be interesting to see how these points effect the standings and if they even end up making a difference in the long.

We have Hamlin in common today, so I hopes he cashes for us. :shake:

Back