day goin well hitting 2h

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
day is going quite well so far. i have...

pho ML for game
philly +9
nets -4 115 first half
miami/mil under 198.5
memphis +9
added more pho at half pk 115

denver memphis not shooting well. totaled 108. 2nd half line 112 is strong IMO. denver comes back to make it a game. memphis and denver shoots better especially from 3. i'm sure they do better than 6/29 collectively. day looks good so far that's why i'm putting 5 units on over 112 in denver/memphis. tail with caution.

did anyone hit MIAMI MONEYLINE??? i know someone mentioned it. i wish i just took all the points.

yea that was so money. i didn't bite on it. we will see. i need pho to win outright. and i'm one leg away from a 5 game teaser.

Parlay 50.00 1,109.89
Milwaukee Bucks/Miami Heat under 199 -105 for Game
Phoenix Suns +120 for Game
Los Angeles Lakers/Golden State Warriors under 230½ -105 for Game
Philadelphia 76ers +5 -105 for 1st Half
New Jersey Nets -4 -115 for 1st Half

miami and mil going under unless double or triple overtime. i need phoenix to win and probably hedge the total in lal/gsw and take the easy 550.

you think pho can gain ground with stuckey ratliff hayes hunter and amir. they outscored phoenix first unit minus nash and amare 7-4 so far. come ooon phoenix. i need this parlay to hit.

come on phoenix. this 2nd unit is killing them. put nash and amare in already geez. positive not 3 fouls so far on detroit.

make that 4 team fouls. det lead 6. phoenix with raja and no rip. dang. wish i had pho +3 in parlay and not ML.

wow denver -9 was so money. wow. wow. wow. marlo. i feel so dumb for not hitting that lol. adjusted game to denver -2? wow.

yeah it was I missed it went to put in a bet on it, and the 3rd quarter started.

Phoenix needs to keep this momentum going

wow philly was down 10 last time i checked. i was just hoping they cover +9. glad i had +5 for first half in parlay which barely covered.

On a side note alot of the early games are looking like there heading under there totals.

nothing final yet. so far the sides seem to be...

philly +9 possibly ML
suns +3 i saw the highest and ML
miami points and ML
new jersey chalk

big 3 by wallace ouch.

it says offensive rebound stuckey. then it says jumpball received by rasheed. detroit ball regardless.

wow whoever said philly ML wow. i have the +9 so whew. loookin good boys. let's get this nba shit this week. come on suns. stuckey has been ON fire. sorry tmike i know u are on detroit.

wow philly was easy money. so was new jersey. new york in tank mode for rest of season. we find the spots it should be money rest of year. good call on miami by the way.

wow whoever said philly ML wow. i have the +9 so whew. loookin good boys. let's get this nba shit this week. come on suns. stuckey has been ON fire. sorry tmike i know u are on detroit.

no worries, ,can't always agree, i took 2H +1 Detroit anyways, wish there was 1.5

Back