DAY After Thanksgiving Play Of The Day! Thoughts, Concerns, Plays WELCOME!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Happy Day After All! Day After Is My WORST Time In NCAA Football! My Record Is 11-32-1 Over The Last 11 Years! (While Decorating House For Christmas.) So Who Wants To Help Me With A Winning Wager?!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

---Vap

Happy Day After All! Day After Is My WORST Time In NCAA Football! My Record Is 11-32-1 Over The Last 11 Years! (While Decorating House For Christmas.) So Who Wants To Help Me With A Winning Wager?!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

---Vap

I never win the day after either Vap. Happy turkey day.

Worst day to bet for me personally. Just atrocious. Head isn't fully in it after all the food and family.

I love the Neb - Iowa matchup. One I typically look forward to watching while nursing my hangover. No hangover today, so even better. Go Corn

I made two plays today, the first one started, but my other play is Colorado +24, I know they stink, but there's nothing for Utah to play for, they've already clinched a spot in the Pac 12 Championship game, I have to think Wittingham runs a very vanilla style offense and once he gets out to a lead, maybe he takes out some of his starters

I made two plays today, the first one started, but my other play is Colorado +24, I know they stink, but there's nothing for Utah to play for, they've already clinched a spot in the Pac 12 Championship game, I have to think Wittingham runs a very vanilla style offense and once he gets out to a lead, maybe he takes out some of his starters
Good luck, thx for posting.

i dont think cincy gonna blow out ecu, they a tough squad who hangs with most everyone. much more balanced than smu and im just not convinced we see that same cincy again this week. backdoor always open with ecu but not sure we will need it, i think they play within a score most the game.

Back