Day After Christmas

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Welp Christmas was good to me, 3-1 hitting all larger plays.

Tonight....

Really taking a look at this Miami/Chicago game. The start time has to be an issue here and that's why the total is so low. Both teams lack interior scoring and if the Bulls can keep Wade from living at the FT line... I really like the UNDER.

Celtics... -10.5. Won by 8 at home after getting beat by 20 in the 2nd quarter to the Warriors in the last meeting. However, Magette and SJax shot 55% or so from the field and put up 62 points. Both, are out tonight and Crawford is questionable.... if Houston can whip this team by 20 in G.S with SJax playing... the Celtics with motivation certainly can.

Ok... max play on this sucker.

Celtics -10.5 16.5 Units to Win 15.0 Units

In my opinion is better to take Chicago TT under than whole game, Miami likes to play in slow pace but Chi-town defense is really bad so Wade can drop 40 tonight...and also in Celtics game i'm considering to take Boston TT over instead -10.5

BOL :shake:

I'm wondering how they respond to the loss yesterday.
I think they will be quickly re-focused, but it had to suck to lose to Kobe yesterday. A big game in everyone's mind. But that is why I have loved this team - they come back stronger,.............
Missed the end of the game - turkey dinner was ready - so didn't see any particular reason they lost it toward the end. Disappointed for sure as I was tooting my Boston rules horn pretty loudly.

Glad to see your thoughts always Inspekdah.........I see your NCAAF record is gone - hoping that means we will see you regularly here now!!

I agree but I do not think this line sits at 10.5. I will consider adding more to the Team Total over... probably going to be right around 113 when it releases IMO.

How can G.S. stay in this one? It was only two weeks ago the late game on ESPN that the Rockets dominated inside and out and ran away. GS was +2 there... now they are +10.5... I think the adjustment has been made for a big, 3 plus a Rando reason!

BW- They lost simply because for about 90 seconds the game got out of hand for them. Never saw Pierce get a touch and Gasol had some big shots down the stretch. For 47 minutes the game was a grind and then bam the Lakers up and down. Simply a swing of momentum. I know the Celtics are the superior team but this was the superbowl for the Lakers.

miodzik - Good point with the team total under... but I don't necessarily like the Heat in this spot to cover, let alone win SU... so playing the Bulls under which will be 6 points lower than the Heat is risky for how I see the game.

Bulls defense has stunk... now got a bit of a rest and play a Miami team which tends to go under at home. Especially, vs. the Midwest where they are 7 for the last 8 UNDER.

Line is moving down... I'll play it for a standard bet simply based on the history between these 2 teams and the crappy start time.

Bulls/Heat UNDER 198.5 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

bol inspekdah...im on that bulls under also, and we are looking real real good as of now...does anybody like t-wolves +7 ? not really seeing anyone discuss that game

Wolves looking good now.

I went with Knicks -9 2H +110 2.5 Units to Win 2.75 Units

Half a "standard" play for me. Just like value in a 8 point fav to win SU.... but smaller play for me.

Boston -6 -110 first half? I don't see GS with the lead at half. What do you guys think?

I tend to lean that way but Boston had burnt me too many times before by laying a 1H egg and then blowing out the opposition. They did it last time vs. the Warriors, although I do think the Celtics jump on them early.

Salmons +4 Points vs. Bosh -165 1.55 Units to Win 1.25 Units

Salmons is their man right now, I think he can outscore Bosh who will be the focus of the Kings defense SU... but I'll lay the heavy juice getting 4 points.

I tend to lean that way but Boston had burnt me too many times before by laying a 1H egg and then blowing out the opposition. They did it last time vs. the Warriors, although I do think the Celtics jump on them early.

I will go ahead and take your initial pick. Celtics -10 -120 for me tonight.

How much do you think they will win by?

Nuggets -5.5 2H 11 Units to Win 10 Units

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Somewhere between 16-22 would be my estimate for Boston

Last edited:
Warriors Team Total UNDER 99.5 2.2 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Kings +3.5 2H to Win 10 Units

Last edited:
Limits on in-game quarter bets sucks....

Celtics -2.5 3Q -115 2.88 Units to Win 2.5 Units

Adding more @ -125 3.13 Units to Win 2.5 Units

I will go ahead and take your initial pick. Celtics -10 -120 for me tonight.

How much do you think they will win by?

All I can tell you is go with your gut. Celts 1H looks like it was the play. After losing an embarrassing game to the Lakers they come out in the 2H and lay an absolute egg. 100% typical NBA. No one gives a fuck.

Warriors get about 10 offensive fouls called against the Celtics... Ray Allen fouls out? 7 points? Same old Celts team... incapable of winning on the road in tough spots.

Back