Day 2 of the challenge.. ( Thursday Discussion )

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Last night the great throwback won going an impressive 10 - 3 :bow: The 2 top consensus plays went 2 - 0 (Hawks and Stons). Tonight there is only 3 games. Stop by and make your picks. If you have any comments on the games post those as well.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysptblthbody1"><td colspan="3" class="yspdetailttl" height="18">Thursday, Dec 20</td></tr><tr class="ysptblthbody2"><td class="yspdetailttl" height="18" width="35%"> Favorite</td><td class="yspdetailttl" width="14%">Line</td><td class="yspdetailttl" width="51%">Underdog</td></tr><tr><td> at Miami</td><td>5</td><td> New Jersey</td></tr><tr><td> at Cleveland</td><td>2 1/2</td><td> LA Lakers</td></tr><tr><td> at Denver</td><td>7
</td><td> Houston</td></tr></tbody></table>

I'll go with
Nets
Lakers
Denver

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a little surprised with the Cavs line. Obviously they got embarrassed the previous night. So some will say they were looking ahead to this game. The thing is this team's record shouldn't allow them the leeway to look ahead.

The line seems to be different at different books. I was just posting what yahoo had as odds.

Nah I don't think the Cavs were looking ahead. After all it's MSG, they had to step up. But they didn't. What bothers me here is that the Lakers are favored by 2 already. :rolleyes:

i'm taking all the favs, no chalk here.

HEAT -2.5 (WADE BACK IN FORM, TEAM FINALLY GELLING, SHAQ GOES FOR 24-10-5-3)

LAKERS -2.5 (BETTING ON CAVS HAVE LOST ME ALOT OF MONEY, SO I'M BETTING AGAINST THEM)

NUGGETS -7.5 (NO TMAC, ON THE ROAD, AND ON B2B)

2 units on all three and parlayed them all as well.

Cavs were a 2pt fav, after there performance at MSG, it moved to the Lakeshow -1.5...thats some movement..

I can't figure out the CLE-LAL game so I'm leaving it alone.

• Line movement from +2 to -2 Lakers.
  • The Lakers have a better bench, they're young, they're playing well.
  • The Cavs just plain suck but they will explode somewhere, they took the MSG loss very seriously, I'm thinking LeBron gets his team to play tonight.
  • I'm not a fan of betting a desperate team that sucks against a young team that has it going, but is likely to see a small regression soon, but I can't lay 2 with the Lakers now either.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 192pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="256"><col style="width: 48pt;" span="4" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt; width: 48pt;" height="20" width="64">abcs</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">Master P</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">Slug</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">Jimbo</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Nets</td> <td>Miami</td> <td>Nets</td> <td>Nets</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Lakers</td> <td>Cavs
</td> <td>Lakers</td> <td>Lakers</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="height: 15pt;" height="20">Denver</td> <td>Nuggets</td> <td>Nuggets</td> <td>Rockets</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of lakers love tonight
v_kobe_throwback_thunder_2432.jpg

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 192pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=256 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=4 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="WIDTH: 48pt; HEIGHT: 15pt" width=64 height=20>abcs</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64>Master P</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64>Slug</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64>Jimbo</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20>Nets</TD><TD>Miami</TD><TD>Nets</TD><TD>Nets</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20>Lakers</TD><TD>Lakers</TD><TD>Lakers</TD><TD>Lakers</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20>Denver</TD><TD>Nuggets</TD><TD>Nuggets</TD><TD>Rockets</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sir, i have the cavs not the lakers. also have the rockets not the nuggets.... see post 7, thanks

Last edited:
bar, abcs is just getting everyone's ats pick for each day's card. satyr went 3-3 last night taking nets/cavs/rockets. it's just good in getting everyone's picks minus the writeups and we get to see where the consensus picks are. abcs just calls it a challenge. no prizes yet by ctg. wishful thinking.

I was hoping for a ctg tank top .. so when im at the gym getting my swoll on i can rep the game :smiley_acbe:

Back