Day 2 draft IN GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter C-Gold
  • Start date Start date
C

C-Gold

New England grabbs Randy Moss for a 4th round pick!

Holy shit. Deion Branch wants a new contract and you trade him for a 1st round pick.... then you acquire Randy Moss for a 4th rounder AND get him to restructure his contract.

Highway robbery not just for the picks you traded, but you saved money in both cases too!

You gotta love Gene Washington calling the Raiders...

The Los Angeles Raiders... LMAO

Glad I have NFL futures on the Pats... don't forget, Merriweather should be an instant starter too.

Michael Bush in round 4 could be a steal.

Bryan Robinson had in round 4 by the Vikings... good pick

That's your boy Horn

they didnt give up a first rounder in 08...they GOT a first rounder in 08 from San Fran

They essentually traded thier first rounder this year to San Fran for for a fourth rounder this year (that they traded to OAK for Moss) and San Frans first rounder next year

Unreal trade for the Pats

So lets say youre trading your first round pick...what would you rather have:

Randy Moss
'08 1st Round pick

or

Kevin Kolb
An Injury Prone Linebacker
'07 5th Rounder

The eagles front office likes to compare/model themeselves after the Pats front office...well they got SCHOOLED on this one...

The 49ers pick could potentially be a top 10 pick next year as well.

New England might have the 5th pick in the draft, and the 32nd pick in the draft.

I dont get it...Moss was at his best with Culpepper...Russell could be his new culpepper and I felt they coulda don some good things...Moss is a playmaker and they dumped him...Bad move IMO.....If they knew they were trading Moss then I woulda drafted Johnson if I were them

I dont get it...Moss was at his best with Culpepper...Russell could be his new culpepper and I felt they coulda don some good things...Moss is a playmaker and they dumped him...Bad move IMO.....If they knew they were trading Moss then I woulda drafted Johnson if I were them

Moss was done in Oaktown if they didnt trade him they might have cut him. they save 9mil in cap this year and 20 Mil in 2 years.

Hell yeah...

The Giants drafted Zak Deossio from the Ivy league.

smart kid who is also very athletic ( dad played in the NFL).

look for the Giants to go O-Line, RB with the remainder of their draft.

Steal at this point in the draft.

Raiders can shut him down all year and have him really get healthy if need be. just like they did with Darnell Bing. <<--- IR last year

Its like having an extra pick cuz BING never played last year. He can be huge this year :shake:

Moss was done in Oaktown if they didnt trade him they might have cut him. they save 9mil in cap this year and 20 Mil in 2 years.

Thats fine...BUt then you go after the best player in the draft imo...IMO the reason you take Russell is because of moss

Thats fine...BUt then you go after the best player in the draft imo...IMO the reason you take Russell is because of moss

not true imo.

We took Russell because we needed a Franchise QB. Raiders havend had one in a long long long time.

Moss shouldnt have dictated wh we took with the #1 pick IMO.

b4 the Raiders got Moss I loved him always thought he was the best WR in the NFL. Now I know he isnt.

Moss is Garbage :shake:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=800 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right height=18>4 </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right>18 (117) </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Detroit </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Manny Ramirez </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right>6-4 </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right>335 </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>OG </TD><!--<td align="left" valign="top" nowrap> </td> --><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Texas Tech</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

solid pick i really liked this kid

where do you guys see Troy Smith going ?

He would be sick in Baltimore

How tall is he again? Not sure he'll be sick anywhere... Unless you mean out of the lineup.

He reminds me of a David Garrard and that isn't a compliment. He could be a spot starter from time to time.

How tall is he again? Not sure he'll be sick anywhere... Unless you mean out of the lineup.

He reminds me of a David Garrard and that isn't a compliment. He could be a spot starter from time to time.

Kid has heart im positive he will make a good pro 10x better than Seneca Wallace :shake:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>22</TD><TD align=left>121</TD><TD align=left>Denver (from Denver through Atlanta and Minnesota) </TD><TD align=left><NOBR>Thomas, Marcus</NOBR></TD><TD align=left>DT</TD><TD align=left><NOBR>6-3</NOBR></TD><TD align=left>296</TD><TD align=left><NOBR>Florida</NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Donkos getting ready to take on Russell.

Ummm...Can anyone tell me what rbs are left? Thanks
<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=oddrow id=11299><TD width=155>Deshawn Wynn</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>FLORIDA</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=11413><TD width=155>Darius Walker</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>NOTRE DAME</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=11144><TD width=155>Kolby Smith</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>LOUISVILLE</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=11406><TD width=155>Ahmad Bradshaw</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>MARSHALL</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=10625><TD width=155>Ken Darby</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>ALABAMA</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=10979><TD width=155>Tyrone Moss</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>MIAMI</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=9290><TD width=155>Selvin Young</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>TEXAS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=10594><TD width=155>Alonzo Coleman</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>HAMPTON</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=10606><TD width=155>Jon Cornish</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>KANSAS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow id=11412><TD width=155>Ramonce Taylor</TD><TD width=85>RB</TD><TD>TEXAS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ok throw back..I didnt realize you guys got mike williams....I haven gave up on him..Guy has a lot of talent

POSTED 11:18 a.m. EDT, April 29, 2007
MOSS-TO-PATS IS DONE!
A league source tells us that Randy Moss has passed his physical and the trade of Randy Moss to the Patriots is done.
Raiders get New England's fourth-round pick.

heard moss ran a sub 4.3 too a couple days ago.

line up him, stallworth, and welker. that is some speed.

this team should be 2-1 to win it all.

SF also steals one w/ Darryl Jackson for a 4th rounder but w/ Moss and Stallworth and Adailus Thomas NE just made themselves the Fav to win imo as much as I hate to say it

Mike Vick looked like a halfbreed in that interview with Kolber

geez, the guy can't even speak

smith_ravens.jpg

Back