David Blough? Who?

sportcap

Pretty much a regular
Who is David Blough? I came across this info on Blough thought I’d share with CTG...FYI this is not my info and by know means am I saying the pick is Detroit. Just info to consider..

“Preseason Week 1: 4-of-7, 59 yards, 1 TD; 2 carries, 12 rush yards

The first thing that stood out to me was that Blough showed terrific ball placement on two back-shoulder throws, one of which was a touchdown pass. The announcers were impressed, though Blough made one big mistake when he had a pick-six that was dropped when he heaved a pass into tight coverage.

Preseason Week 2: 7-of-12, 74 yards, 1 TD; 2 carries, 6 rush yards

Blough would have been 10-of-13, but he had two passes that were dropped, and he also drew a pass interference flag near the goal line. Blough threw some impressive strikes otherwise. Take a look at what one of the preseason announcers said of him:

"I've been very impressed with Blough on this drive. He's thrown a nice couple of passes over across the middle."

Preseason Week 3: 3-of-7, 23 yards; 1 carry, 12 rush yards

The preseason announcers were even more impressed with Blough this time:

"David Blough can read these coverages. His sense of timing is impeccable."

Blough didn't get to see much action, but he was praised for his intelligence. He appeared to throw a touchdown on one play, but the receiver was able to get just one foot inbounds after replay review. Blough made one mistake where he panicked a bit under pressure and released a pass off his back foot. The ball sailed out of bounds.

Preseason Week 4: 11-of-17, 115 yards, 2 INTs

Only one of Blough's interceptions was on him. His first pick occurred when a defender hit his arm as he released the ball. The second pick was an underthrown floater down the sideline.

“Blough was able to bounce back from this however, making a nice throw on third-and-9 to move the chains. The pass was right on the money. “

He seems capable of playing the game of football..

Back