Davante Adams Trade Complete

Im here in lv. Wrong side of 30 now, getting injured more often. It's his contract. Next 2 years are $35m+ though I don't think they're guaranteed. Question is can he get healthy and regain his effectiveness. Will he accept new deal at less money. But 3rd maybe 2nd isn't too bad imo.

Im here in lv. Wrong side of 30 now, getting injured more often. It's his contract. Next 2 years are $35m+ though I don't think they're guaranteed. Question is can he get healthy and regain his effectiveness. Will he accept new deal at less money. But 3rd maybe 2nd isn't too bad imo.
If this were a contender like KC making this deal it would make sense. The Jets going all in when they suck is so on brand yet so infuriating. I am one step closer to walking away from being a fan of this team.

Well....you don't bring in a 40 year old HOF QB and then only dip your toe in the water....you dive in head first. I applaud the Jets for recognizing the situation and not holding anything back this year. If I were a Jets fan I'd try to enjoy the ride this year and worry about the future in February. They've sucked a lot of years, it's time to get on the coaster.

Well....you don't bring in a 40 year old HOF QB and then only dip your toe in the water....you dive in head first. I applaud the Jets for recognizing the situation and not holding anything back this year. If I were a Jets fan I'd try to enjoy the ride this year and worry about the future in February. They've sucked a lot of years, it's time to get on the coaster.
Agreed.

The QB trade/signing last year was a win now thing.

Gotta go get after it!

Classic panic move. Blow a game bc of run defense, the kicker and penalties. Adams fixes none of those things
He gives the team a larger margin of error in its other departments. You can be bad in some areas (eg Chiefs wide receivers last year) if you are good enough in others

If you bring in Rodgers you hire a professional coaching staff and they did the opposite.

That's fine too.

All in or fire sale
All in for what to finish 9-8 and win some tiebreaker as the last wild card team since every team makes the playoffs now. This isn't a serious organization and most likely never will be as long as its owned by Woody.

Before bringing in Aaron they needed to fire Saleh and make a run at Harbaugh. Yeah it looks laughable that Harbaugh would have ever considered it but maybe Rodgers could have convinced him. Either way you don't go all in with Rodgers and expect anything good to come with pairing him with Saleh and Hackett. It was just never going to work and now trading another pick thinking you are winning anything with the remnants of a terrible staff is an even bigger joke. I'll enjoy the sure fire trainwreck that this team is knowing everyone is gone at the end of the year before the new circus comes to town.

I've identified Ray Agnew as the frontrunner to be the next GM of the Jets. Sorry Lions fans but its going to be a package deal with Ben Johnson.

Who am I kidding its going to be 29-60 Joe Douglas getting an extension for his disgusting work and pairing him with Rex Ryan so I can stop watching.

Who am I kidding its going to be 29-60 Joe Douglas getting an extension for his disgusting work and pairing him with Rex Ryan so I can stop watching.
Belicheck ripped woody on the manning cast last night for the saleh situation and I am becoming increasingly convinced that in league circles, everyone knows woody is a clown.

Unless the jets grossly overpay, they aren’t getting a coach/GM that would have the pick of the open jobs.

Douglas himself demanded a 6 yr deal to insulate him from a potential rash firing early in his tenure

The jets are the Mets when Fred Wilpon owned them.

Belicheck ripped woody on the manning cast last night for the saleh situation and I am becoming increasingly convinced that in league circles, everyone knows woody is a clown.

Unless the jets grossly overpay, they aren’t getting a coach/GM that would have the pick of the open jobs.

Douglas himself demanded a 6 yr deal to insulate him from a potential rash firing early in his tenure

The jets are the Mets when Fred Wilpon owned them.
Not that Belichick is wrong but his hatred of the Jets clouds his judgement and I won't listen to anything he says about them. By the way he is the 3-1 favorite at betonline to be the next Jets coach. I would rather not win another game ever than have him coaching the Jets.

I don't know the jets or any team like u guys. In watching last night Zuerline misses killed the jets. Their o line was horrible too I thought. Smith was very bad especially that miss on the db who made a great tackle. Hall isn't that great. Aikman made great point in that he couldn't make that safety miss 1 on 1 at the 5. Cost 4 points. Thought defense was OK. Got to Allen few times but couldn't sack him. That's what he does.

They need Reddick badly. But from what ive read I actually am on jets side. The 9 8 prediction looks about right with Adams.

I don't know the jets or any team like u guys. In watching last night Zuerline misses killed the jets. Their o line was horrible too I thought. Smith was very bad especially that miss on the db who made a great tackle. Hall isn't that great. Aikman made great point in that he couldn't make that safety miss 1 on 1 at the 5. Cost 4 points. Thought defense was OK. Got to Allen few times but couldn't sack him. That's what he does.

They need Reddick badly. But from what ive read I actually am on jets side. The 9 8 prediction looks about right with Adams.
It’s fair to blame Zeurline but they did get a fluke touchdown at the end of the half and the Buffalo kicker gave away points as well.

It’s fair to blame Zeurline but they did get a fluke touchdown at the end of the half and the Buffalo kicker gave away points as well.
Fair point. But man has he regressed. I remember when he was the leg of the NFL. Now an afterthought. Between Hall not beating the safety at the 5 (im glad Aikman brought it up because I was stunned he didn't juke the guy and walk in) and those 2 misses that's 10. And the refs were just horrendous. That crew should be fired.

Back