Dat Nguyen documentary (and other suggestions to watch)

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
This should be good

Texas A&M will release Dat Nguyen documentary on Independence Day: Here’s how to watch​

Former Texas A&M and Dallas Cowboyslinebacker Dat Nguyen, the son of Vietnamese refugees, will have a documentary released about him on Independence Day, the Aggies’ athletic program announced Wednesday afternoon.

The full-length documentary, titled “All American | The Dat Nguyen Story,” was produced by Texas A&M Athletics and 12th Man Films, and will detail Nguyen’s story from birth in an Arkansas refugee camp to his collegiate and professional football career. Nguyen’s family settled in Rockport, Texas after his family fled Vietnam while his mother was still pregnant with him.

Nguyen, who to this day remains the Aggies’ all-time tackles leader with over 500, was a consensus All-American in 1998. He was also successful for the Cowboys in his 90 games in Dallas. He compiled 515 tackles, 402 solo and seven interceptions from 1999 to 2005 with the Cowboys.

“In the history of this storied university, you would be hard-pressed to find a story more inspirational or more deserving to be told than the story of Dat Nguyen,” 12th Man Film producer and director Chris Sabo said. “It’s a story about overcoming adversity - racial reconciliation - and athletic success. It is quite literally the ‘American Dream’.”

How to watch​

The documentary debuts on Texas A&M Athletics’ website: 12thMan.com.

DAT IS DA MAN!!!! .. Will def check it out!!! ..

One of my fav CFB docs is 'Miracle in Manhattan' can find it on youtube .. its beyond low budget but doesn't matter they tell KSU's garbage to greatness story very well ..

DAT IS DA MAN!!!! .. Will def check it out!!! ..

One of my fav CFB docs is 'Miracle in Manhattan' can find it on youtube .. its beyond low budget but doesn't matter they tell KSU's garbage to greatness story very well ..

Edit - I just got done watching it, that was fantastic!

Back when I read my Dad's Penthouse magazines for the articles, I remember they ranked the 20 worst college football teams and K St would be on the list and Northwestern are two I know. It was before my time of watching games, the first Kansas State teams I remember were Chad May teams.

Last edited:
I will watch that tonight thanks!

Back when I read my Dad's Penthouse magazines for the articles, I remember they ranked the 20 worst college football teams and K St would be on the list and Northwestern are two I know. It was before my time of watching games, the first Kansas State teams I remember were Chad May teams.
Ah back in the days of the Big 8 the Clones would always play K State towards the end of the season for basement status. Oregon St was gawdawful for a bunch of years as well, guessing they were in there and Rutgers probably was as well.

Back