Danica

Only thing keeping her relevant is GoDaddy and these lame rants

Unfortunately she's not hot like Anna K was several years ago so she can't just walk away from her sport

Can someone tell me what happened and was she right?

I don't think she was right. Her car didn't have the horsepower. Hamlin was trying to bump draft her and move forward, not just hang out in the pack. She couldn't handle the bump and spun out. She's just a horrible person to the face of female racers.

I don't think she was right. Her car didn't have the horsepower. Hamlin was trying to bump draft her and move forward, not just hang out in the pack. She couldn't handle the bump and spun out. She's just a horrible person to the face of female racers.
He didn't even bump her...just close enough to disturb the air...she was loose and it turned her and she didn't ride it up the hill....this was just frustration from the practice crash which was his fault, and the nature of this qualifying being so stressful to those not locked in and she cracked...will be a non story moving forward...two more sets of people will fight Sunday and we'll have a new story

He didn't even bump her...just close enough to disturb the air...she was loose and it turned her and she didn't ride it up the hill....this was just frustration from the practice crash which was his fault, and the nature of this qualifying being so stressful to those not locked in and she cracked...will be a non story moving forward...two more sets of people will fight Sunday and we'll have a new story

this is essentially what he told her after

Back