D'Angelo Hall signs a one year deal

He's worth a shot on a one year deal. Especially if the Skins think they can contend. And maybe with a chip on his shoulder, he'll give 100%. Look what Manny did when he knew contract money was on the line in LA......

MeAngelo is a horrible team-mate and an extremely over-rated CB. He plays 15 yards off the receiver so he will not get beat deep. He cannot cover a physical receiver. He could care less if his team wins, he just wants to himself to look good. Great speed and all show. At least that was the feeling when he played at VT. He seems to be the same person in the NFL. He will hurt a team more than he can help, even at the league minimum. Way to over-react Daniel Snyder. Why didn't Dallas sign him, he would fit in there. :36_11_6:

how didnt dallas want him? he must have a real fucked up attitude then if jerry didnt want him

Yeah, I agree with the sentiments here - he did have a similar rap on VT.

But, with a contract on the line for the rest of his playing days - don't think this fucker isn't going to be on his best behavior for the last half of the season. Its worth a gamble for sure......

But, with a contract on the line for the rest of his playing days - don't think this fucker isn't going to be on his best behavior for the last half of the season. Its worth a gamble for sure......

great point. its either this or a rap career.

There's always the dogfighting circuit if things don't work out. But maybe with the timing of Michael Vick's release from jail this could work out perfectly.

De'Angelo
Michael V
Marcus V

NWA cover band?

With the three listed above, ya gotta wonder about how Beamer was able to do anything with those wackos

hahaha, i actually almost included nasty nate on there

but it was getting long already

didnt he get busted with like kilos of weed in his trunk a couple years ago too?

a 400 pound man should not be allowed to smoke weed. i fear for whatever food he was going to tap into after getting the munchies.

Back