Damn that dunk competition sucked. Geez.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Only dunk I really appreciated was the dunk in Timberland’s which is pretty dang impressive. The rest of it was pretty uninspired I thought.

Can you think of any other event in all of sports that has been destroyed as badly as the dunk contest? It used to be can't miss tv, now it's don't miss your remote.

That was so bad, I'd rather have just watched the 4 players plank for 30 minutes

Last edited:
Can you think of any other event in all of sports that has been destroyed as badly as the dunk contest? It used to be can miss tv, now it's don't miss your remote.

That was so bad, I'd rather have just watched the 4 players plank for 30 minutes

I can’t even remember the last time I watched it? Think there a couple reasons, the 1st obvious reason is we havnt had any star appeal in a long time, none the big names interested in doing it. Probably secondary but what can anyone do at this point we havnt seen? Still think it be good if we had stars but nobody cares bout group of no-names doing it!!

I can’t even remember the last time I watched it? Think there a couple reasons, the 1st obvious reason is we havnt had any star appeal in a long time, none the big names interested in doing it. Probably secondary but what can anyone do at this point we havnt seen? Still think it be good if we had stars but nobody cares bout group of no-names doing it!!
Consider it a Sat night victory if you didn't watch last night, 30 minutes of silence and black screen would have been so much better

Consider it a Sat night victory if you didn't watch last night, 30 minutes of silence and black screen would have been so much better

Damn. Yea I actually forgot bout the whole thing. I still usually watch the 3 point but me and old lady had a night. Been trying to pay more attention to her the last few days while not betting. I was planning on trying to catch up on this season ncaa during this time off but weighed the options and decided it be a better move giving her some attention this week. lol.

I see Toppin won it. Guess good for him since his coach basically refuses to play him any real minutes. lol

And the new format for the skills competition was weird too
Up front, I like Khaled so that was going to be great for me regardless. I know a lot of people don't.

But that was by far the only part of that episode last night worth watching

Back