Dame Dolla Sweepstakes...

As I said our local media was blowing this up a few days ago.

Ideally you trade BI, hold on to Lonzo. Offer a bunch of our 1 picks….probably have to throw Hart or NAW in maybe but ideally you need to keep Ball

Would be interesting

As I said our local media was blowing this up a few days ago.

Ideally you trade BI, hold on to Lonzo. Offer a bunch of our 1 picks….probably have to throw Hart or NAW in maybe but ideally you need to keep Ball

Would be interesting
I saw that NOLA has up to 9 first rounders they can offer which is absurd

He is not leaving Portland

IF he does. He cannot go to any team to create a "super team" - he will be the biggest hypocrite as he's always said he wants to win on his own bs

So you can rule out:
Lakers
Brooklyn
Milwaukee
GSW
LAC if FunGuy Stays

and any others thats I'm no thinking of

100% knicks if he leaves although dragging his decision out makes it more difficult bc Knicks will be active in pursuing a pg right when FA begins. I don’t think it’ll be Lonzo but Sexton rumors are gaining traction here

Still denying any rumours. Can’t wait until he comes out and asks for a trade like everyone else eventually does
If he's smart he'll be the face of Seattle basketball in a couple years, don't screw that up

If he's smart he'll be the face of Seattle basketball in a couple years, don't screw that up
Too small a market. If he leaves he’s going to a big market. La, mia, ny, etc

I think his preference is to stay but he knows they are pretty limited w what they can do to improve the roster enough to get to a finals, and that’s even if they trade CJ

Too small a market. If he leaves he’s going to a big market. La, mia, ny, etc

I think his preference is to stay but he knows they are pretty limited w what they can do to improve the roster enough to get to a finals, and that’s even if they trade CJ
Seattle isn't a small market. More mid, bigger than PDX easily

Owner was an oil guy and had no desire to keep them there

LA, Denver, PHX and Seattle will be the large West Coast presence the NBA wants

Bay Area next

Then Portland, SLC, Sac...that's all the West has. Next closest thing is DFW

Owner was an oil guy and had no desire to keep them there

LA, Denver, PHX and Seattle will be the large West Coast presence the NBA wants

Bay Area next

Then Portland, SLC, Sac...that's all the West has. Next closest thing is DFW
Knicks or bust imo lol

Just ordered Pizza Hut because Dominos blackballed me

Show of hands, who's been cut off from Dominos?

Sorry to divert this thread but for some damn reason I think dominos is so good for what it is and yes there's 6+ pizzerias near me that have better pizza in general, but I can't explain it.
I'd rather a Dominos thin crust than anything NY or Chicago has to offer

I'd rather a Dominos thin crust than anything NY or Chicago has to offer

I meannnnn idk if I can go that far.

But to your point, my mother got me onto thin crust, and it is great, and I've slowly spread it to others...but I think the hand toss is still great, and the pan is just a better version of pizza huts.

Butttt (again) it's convenient, cheaper, the best online ordering app (compared to non pizzerias too, and it's not even close), and for some reason, a handful of my local pizzerias still don't deliver

I'll stop there :D

I meannnnn idk if I can go that far.

But to your point, my mother got me onto thin crust, and it is great, and I've slowly spread it to others...but I think the hand toss is still great, and the pan is just a better version of pizza huts.

Butttt (again) it's convenient, cheaper, the best online ordering app (compared to non pizzerias too, and it's not even close), and for some reason, a handful of my local pizzerias still don't deliver

I'll stop there :D
Ha, I'm not a foodie. I like the simple things and thin crust is up there

Back