Dallas/Utah Thoughts

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Utah plays @ Dallas tonight

Dallas -5 O/U 198.5

• Utah off a road win @ NO 77-66.
  • The Jazz don't have home court secured in the 1st round yet.
  • Utah has won 4/6 against Dallas, but has dropped 8/9 in dallas
  • Mavs are 3 out from Utah, but only 2 ahead of Denver/GS----but none of the 3 teams have clinched playoff spots.
  • Both teams have won their last 4/5
  • The last 2 games Utah has allowed 66/64, and scored 90/77
  • The first 3 games of this series this year, Dallas won @ Dallas 125-117, Utah won @ home both times 99-90 and 116-110.
  • On the year both teams are averaging 106, and 100.
We can't worry about those three," Jason Kidd said. "If we take care of our business, then we work from there

Williams cautioned against a letdown after beating the defending champion Spurs and conference-leading Hornets. . . . Williams scored a career-high 41 points in the Jazz's 125-117 loss at Dallas on Dec. 8.

slight lean to the under, but not enough for me to bet it. these western powerhouse games are starting to look like playoff games with possession ball from the tip. last night was an indicator of that. under for the game and for each half was easy. now i know dal and utah isn't pho and sa, but dallas has the tendency to slow things down on their own and with utah loving to run on the road, i expect dallas to do the same. will think about it some more.

i'm not gonna start my own thread. just gonna camp out in here.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Thu 4/10 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>501</TD><TD noWrap>Denver Nuggets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> +4½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 238½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>502</TD><TD noWrap>Golden State Warriors</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> -4½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 238½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Thu 4/10 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>503</TD><TD noWrap>Utah Jazz</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> +4½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 199 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>8:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>504</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> -4½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 199 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Thu 4/10 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>505</TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Lakers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> -15½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 209 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>10:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>506</TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Clippers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> +15½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 209 -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

alot of public love on utah after crushing the hornets.

at first glance i like....

golden state. and over.

utah and under.

clippers and under.

The first 3 games of this series this year, Dallas won @ Dallas 125-117, Utah won @ home both times 99-90 and 116-110.

Kind of like the Jazz/Hornets matchup a day ago right? Hope the Jazz takes care of business since it'll be awkward on the playoff tree if they don't have a homecourt advantage going into the playoffs as the 4th seed.

i watched the whole series jazz vs rockets as i had playoff tickets. jazz need the homecourt. i'll take that against dallas's short front court. who guards boozer and okur? damp and dirk? if you put dirk on okur boozer is gonna dribble circles around damp.

The first 3 games of this series this year, Dallas won @ Dallas 125-117, Utah won @ home both times 99-90 and 116-110.

Kind of like the Jazz/Hornets matchup a day ago right? Hope the Jazz takes care of business since it'll be awkward on the playoff tree if they don't have a homecourt advantage going into the playoffs as the 4th seed.

What about Dallas fighting to stay ahead of Den/GSW?

back down to -4.5. ah i can easily flop. i was on new orleans against utah fading them on the road. but apparently they are motivated enough to win that game convincingly on the defensive end. that shows alot of fight instead of relying on outscoring opponents. i'll stick with my gut.

JAZZ AND UNDER.

Last edited:
locked in:

GSW -4.5
UTAH +4.5
JAZZ/MAVS UNDER 198.5
LAL/LAC under 209

gonna try and see if i'm still on fire on parlays. usually have 100 on 4 games. gonna stick with 50 on 5 for hedging opporunity on the last leg.

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>4/10/2008 12:04 PM</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Parlay</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>50.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,250.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Basketball - 501 Denver Nuggets/Golden State Warriors over 238½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 502 Golden State Warriors -4½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 503 Utah Jazz +4½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 503 Utah Jazz/Dallas Mavericks under 198½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 505 Los Angeles Lakers/Los Angeles Clippers under 209 -105 for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

good day so far as i have cashed in the masters. who woulda known.

took zach johnson over luke donald. padraig harrington over geoff ogilvy. i have kj choi over mickelson and they are tied at -1 now. profitable day already. gonna chill on TNT thursday. just betted out of jazz/mavs under and gsw. gonna keep my under lal/lac 209 and utah +4.5. added gsw/denver under. sooo tonight i got.

utah +4.5
lal/lac under 209
gsw/den under 237.5

gl tonight fellas.

Okay havent read the thread. I may be right or I may be wrong ...heres my view:

When they played NO they BEGGED you to take the Hornets that game and I mean begged you . Opened it way short at -3.5 and watched it get bet to 5 where I jumped in and took the Jazz. Here I see a similiar objective but think its the reverse sort of. You see UTAH winning in NO catching 5 and when this is about the same it screams value play. Dont think so . Dallas was terrible vs good teams forever ! They probably turned the corner for good when they rallied vs PHO in the 4th quarter in a game they didnt have much business winning. That was on the heels of blowing out a tired GSW team laying 5. Home team does well in the series and gamehas more meaning to the MAVs for playoffs and to get some "payback" from the 6 pt loss recently in UTAH. All season long UTAH struggled away and now they are supposed to win SU @ NO and DAL in a span of a couple of days...

Dont think so ...but hey I havent posted much and did really well so who knows what to expect at this point.....but I prefer both GSW and DAL not sure which one more though at least not yet ...

GL all in whatever you choose!

back down to -4.5. ah i can easily flop. i was on new orleans against utah fading them on the road. but apparently they are motivated enough to win that game convincingly on the defensive end. that shows alot of fight instead of relying on outscoring opponents. i'll stick with my gut.

JAZZ AND UNDER.

should trust my gut more often. i did take denver +3 at half to hedge. up 4 units tonight with lac/lal under 209.5 pending. GL all. hope lakers are down at half so i can pound them.

Back