Dallas to win the SB 15-1

chancedog

Pretty much a regular
I am going with the value argument here and say they have the potential to win their division and have a bye week 1 of the playoffs. 15-1 seems reasonable

Who have they lost and gotten from last year that will be impactful?

On offense they lost OT Parnell who was expendable w/ Doug Free back, WR Dwayne Harris who was a pretty good kick/punt returner, and of course RB Demarco Murray. I don't think Darren McFadden will make any meaningful impact leaving it up to Joseph Randle to replace Murray.

Defense took some hits with DEs George Selvie and Anthony Spencer leaving, DT Henry Melton, LBs Bruce Carter and Justin Durant, and nickel back Sterling Moore. DE Greg Hardy was brought in and hopefully gets his suspension shortened, and need #2 pick DE Gregory from Nebraska and last years #1 Demarcus Lawrence to really step up and allow DE Mincey to get some snaps to replace Melton in the middle. Durant and Carter only started 14 games last year so Anthony Hitchens will continue as a starter and hopefull Sean Lee can come back healthy as the other starting LB.

Defensive depth was weakened , no capable backup QB was brought in so if Romo goes down forget about it, and despite a great O line I don't see them replacing Murray's production.

More downside than upside I'm afraid. Depends on your view of the Eagles but either Dallas or Philly is the 3rd best team in the NFC but a few steps behind Seattle and Green Bay imo.

Last edited:
Nice analysis. I knew they made some moves and Murray was gone but didn't know all of those.

I am going with the value argument here and say they have the potential to win their division and have a bye week 1 of the playoffs. 15-1 seems reasonable

I can't see them getting enough wins to ge the bye. At present I have them favourites in only 2 road games (TB & WAS).

Where do you see them getting double digit wins to be at least a chance of the first week off?

their schedule is more difficult, no rolando, no hardy for the first 4 games. mcfadden is already hurt. no brady in the pats game either though.

nyg are gonna be more explosive, same with the eagles (i think).

Back