Dallas/Sacramento Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
It's a brave man that takes an Under when Suckamento's "defense" is on show?

Dallas

- is 5-2 to Under at an average of 193.7 points in a B2B game vs the West this season.

- has alternated total results their last 7 home games: OUOUOUO...??

Sacramento

- is 6-0 to Under at an average of 186.8 points in a B2B game they lost SU vs the West. Team totals of 90, 78, 77, 90, 81 & 82 put up in this spot, for an average of 83.0 points. They are 0-4 SU this season playing a road game off a SU win, 0-9 SU off their last 9 SU wins.

- is 3-0 to Under at an average of 203.6 points in a road game vs the West off a SU win.

- after starting the season 6-3 to Over at an average of 205.2 points off an Over result, is 13-4 to Under at an average of 200.9 points off their last 17 Over results. They registered an Over result last night w/Memphis.

Fairly obvious what interest's me here - Sacramento's reputation for pathetic defense/proficient offense simply hasn't meant squat when they've lost a B2B game vs the West this season, not once breaking the 90 point ceiling. Anyone seriously entertaining them winning this game SU? Their 2 road B2B wins against the West have come courtesy of the Clippers & Nawlins (<< during their "great start" to the season).
Further to this end is the fact they play this game off a SU win which, as noted above, has seen them go 0-9 SU & 3-6 ATS off their previous 9 SU wins (0-6 SU & 1-5 ATS when playing a non-divisional opponent, such as Dallas is). What this speaks to is a team that's quickly satisfied with a good effort in their previous game. You'd think a team that's just ended a 6 game losing streak would be eager not to immediately start another losing streak - buzzz. 5 of the Kings last 7 SU wins have ushered in 8, 6, 5, 8 & 6 game losing streaks.
And while they totaled 218 points in a recent meeting in Dallas, the Kings had 2 players (Williams & Salmon) who combined to shoot north of 50% in contributing 31% of their points scored, and contributed nearly 50% of their assists for the game (7/15). Here neither of those players are w/the Kings any longer, and neither team was playing B2B - & that game went over this line by just 5 points. These player absences & B2B realities are going to what? more likely see that 218 total climb here? or drop? I'll bet on the latter.

small bet on Under 213.5 points

Like the rationale behind it. Hopefully you can catch a better break than last night. BOL BC.

i tend to agree with u tonite here....although Unders and sacto (the way they play zero D and can score at times) gives me hives

gl man

GL BC. I'm like you, I hate the King's defense (they suck!). But offensively, I think they quit in the 2H.

Thanks, JP. I can only do what's succeeded in the past. The random bullshit is nothing that can be capped.

Ret, cogenman - def. a blowout Under type deal on the cards here, esp. w/Dallas off a loss.

Good Luck BC. Have Sac 1st Half but no total play might look to get involved at half though . Playing The Wash 2nd H over as we speak and Wiz at PK as well....:cheers:

nah, wasn't close - needed 10 pts in the final minute to beat the total and the margin ensured yesterday's bullshit fouling was never going to take place.

:cheers:

Back