Dallas ML tonight and Pretty Boy ML on Saturday Night

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Dallas wins this game. Game 5 told me all I needed to know about that team's heart. Golden State should fall apart at the end of this game. They ain't gonna beat Dallas chucking up 40 threes tonight. There is no experience on Golden State's side in this kind of a game. For the first time all series, the pressure is on Golden State. That is not good. I love Baron (I've said for 2 years to my family and on Covers that he's better than Nash when totally healthy, I've been laughed at but they ain't laughing now), I love J-Rich, and I love Nellie. But this has gone on long enough. Dallas 104-99. Good to see the legend on my side on this one too.

Saturday, I'm taking Pretty Boy. Rumor is that 50-Cent put a million on him. My man Fif is smart, he ain't throwin' away a mil like that. He's bringing him out to the ring too, should be quite a spectacle Saturday night. But this is the classic boxing scenario where they try to present the two fighters as being equal (like Tyson's fights against Holyfield and Lewis) when they're really not. It's worked wonders, as this will probably draw the most money of any fight in history. Pretty Boy is way too much for Oscar, and I cannot see any way he goes down. He's younger and in his prime.

That's what I be fuckin' with for the next 48 hours. Peace.

Love the pick, I'm on the Mavs too ... only thing, why such a low total?? I was under the impression that the Mavs problem was getting Dirk involved, and they haven't been able to do that by slowing down their offense. I think the score will be much higher, but the Mavs just won't let GS back this time by playing better perimeter defense, thus holding the Warriors to under 45% from 3. I was thinking like a 115-105 type game, and obviously have already taken the over, haha .. GL tonight

I don't wanna deal with spreads and I don't wanna deal with totals. I know one thing for sure and it's that Dallas is leaving the Bay Area with a win tonight.

Everyone keeps saying that the pressure is on golden state, but I don't know if I buy it. No one expected them to get this far, and they are gonna be pissed that they didn't win last game. I have no idea who will win, but I hope at least that it is a close and fun game to watch.

As for your 2nd pick, I love boxing, but do not follow it THAT closely. I would like to see floyd win though. I can't tell if you are joking though with the whole 50 cent bet thing lol

Yea, I'm riding the Mayweather too .. I'm pretty sure my bet will be a higher percentage of my bankroll than a mil is to fifty though. Check out the thread in the boxing section about it too .. there's some good shit

LOL, betting boxing? I have no clue about boxing, for obvious reasons. I love the sport, but I would never bet on anything where the outcome is often determined by a panel of judges (ie figure skating, gymnastics, etc.)

I can hardly bet against De la Hoya in these parts. He is considered a golden God. Personally, I never caught on to his stardom like the huge latin community around here. But, then again, maybe it was just me going against popular opinion.

GL with it, but I'm sure I'll be rooting for the Golden Boy.

Love the Dallas bet, I think I'm riding with ya, hopefully it drops in the coming hours.

P.s. From a public perception standpoint (my forte) I do think they're shading the line in favor of De la Hoya. So, you're probably on the correct side value-wise.

Killa, riding Dal tonight...I think -2 is safe enough...as for sat.

Cinco de Mayo with Oscar De La Hoya fighting...watch out is all I got to say. I was watching an interview that asked De La Hoya where he wanted the fight to be; he responded that he was going to have it in LA but chose Las Vegas because that is Mayweather's "backyard" as he put it.

Hopefully it is a good fight and my money is gonna be on the Golden Boy.

Good, I like to see some guys betting the Golden Boy. I just don't think it's in the cards for him. Would make for a great story though.

104-99 will work for me. On the under. You realize the Mavs haven't scored more than 102 points in GS since the 2004/05 season. Van Horn racked up 22 that game for the Mavs. Haven't played the side and I probably won't. Don't kill your roomate tonight watching the game.

stop betting NBA Killa lmao at saying Dallas has more heart than the Warriors

Back