Dallas Injury News FWIW

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Dallas radio reporting that Sean Lee is out Sunday night and for maybe two more weeks. Tyron Smith is iffy.

And here's a stat for you....for the last 23 possessions teams have had w/o Lee in the game, they have scored on Dallas 19 times. Talk about a valuable player, wow.

Last edited:
Wow that crazy stat. I knew they were significantly better with lee but holy crap that ugly!! The offense a mess without smith, unbelievable the coaching staff continued to let Claiborne wreck the whole game plan without bothering to ever make some kind of adjustment and give the backup some help. Garret and company are beyond terrible!! Philly front 7 gonna be a nightmare for dak if smith out again!

Yeah, I couldn't believe that stat but Gosselin or David Moore reported it this morning on the Ticket. I'm not doubting it / how much of an impact Lee has.

Yea I don't doubt it either you can see a significant difference when he on the field. Really only thing keeping lee from being right up there w kuechly is fact he can't stay healthy. Even knowing how impactful he is that a incredible number, you would think teams shoot themselves in the foot more than 4 times on 23 drives! Lol.

So this Seems good for Philadelphia and the over

If lee and smith both out I don't see how they beat philly. Line seem fairly short, even if Dallas was fully healthy and zeke was playing I have a hard time believing they practically equal on a neutral field!

If lee and smith both out I don't see how they beat philly. Line seem fairly short, even if Dallas was fully healthy and zeke was playing I have a hard time believing they practically equal on a neutral field!

Think I was too high when I posted this, lol..obviously philly being -3.5 at Dallas isn't claiming they even on a neutral, -6 would be more accurate, whoops. Lol

Back