Dallas @ Cleveland on ESPN

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
No plays Monday or Tuesday. Moosed out of the sweep on Sunday, and by moosed I mean my 5.5 point dog fouling with 3 seconds left down by 5. As the world turns.............

UNDER 187.5
Everyone will spend their time figuring out which side to play in this possible Finals preview. Im playing the fucking under instead. I don't see this bitch hitting 180. Dallas and Cleveland averages on B2Bs both alot lower than their normal averages. Dallas is the best defensive team in basketball hands down. We saw it tonight at MSG and we saw it in the 2H vs. Detroit. This is a team that goes into straight lockdown mode when they need to. This has the feel of a 88-84 game. LeBron will account for about half of Cleveland's points and the others will be shut down. Under is 9-1 in Cavs' last 10 homers vs. a winning road team. 14-3 in Dallas' last 17 as road chalk. 20-7 in Dallas' last 27 B2Bs. Sit back and enjoy that 21-17 quarter that will assure me of winning. Cleveland will be exhausted and Dallas will give them fits on the defensive end. No overtime ok?

Lets get lucky :cheers:

Mr.Killa here is a trend you will like:

Dallas on ZERO days rest is 10-2 UNDER this season in 12 occurrences.

Hopefully it works out better then my Cavs Under 195.5 and Bobcats Under 94 did tonite. Though 46-37 Cle had me smiling

Good luck with the play Killa. :shake: Still no take on that game from me, will look at it later on.

Dallas is 4-1 to Under (180.4 avg) on the road since the AS break
Dallas is 7-1 to Over (203.3 avg) at home since the AS break.

Nearly a 24 point gap based on venue switches. And thats not even considering the B2B situation Nut posted.

Everyone will spend their time figuring out which side to play in this possible Finals preview.

If either of these teams makes the Finals, I will tattoo a black lady on my forehead saying STOP GENOCIDE IN SUDAN.

With that said, this is a GREAT pick. Nobody has the balls to play an ESPN Under especially with Dirk and LeBron.

If either of these teams makes the Finals, I will tattoo a black lady on my forehead saying STOP GENOCIDE IN SUDAN.

With that said, this is a GREAT pick. Nobody has the balls to play an ESPN Under especially with Dirk and LeBron.
I'm gonna hold you to that. Don't understand your hate for the Mavs. They're no lock for the finals but they've been playing some unreal basketball. You were guaranteeing a Mavs straight up loss the other day against the Pistons before and during the game. Of course, you were nowhere to be found aftewards.

I'm gonna hold you to that. Don't understand your hate for the Mavs. They're no lock for the finals but they've been playing some unreal basketball. You were guaranteeing a Mavs straight up loss the other day against the Pistons before and during the game. Of course, you were nowhere to be found aftewards.

That's exactly why I posted it during the middle of the game because I noted I would not online that night. They squeaked by Detroit without their best player. Cheers.

That's exactly why I posted it during the middle of the game because I noted I would not online that night. They squeaked by Detroit without their best player. Cheers.
You can make excuses all you want but the fact of the matter is that you guaranteed a straight up loss for the Mavs and it didn't happen. Would you like to explain the other 54 wins or is the NBA just that bad? You keep talking about how bad the Mavs are and I don't see how you could possibly even say that. I haven't even seen any justification by you. Frankly, they just keep winning. I know the playoffs is another season in itself but I'm just trying to understand why you think they are so bad.

cleveland has been lightin it up as of late, so i think i am going to stay away, but i will root for ya.

BOL tonight.

H.R.-

Dawg have you been watching Dallas this year? THEY ARE 55-7 IN THEIR LAST 62 GAMES. What more do you want? If you're down on Dallas, who the hell are you high on?

If I was playing totals I would definetly be down on this.

No OT nand you should be in good shape..

gl brah..

I'll be playing this one as well.

Unders in Cleveland vs a good defensive team is usually golden.

GL

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:
:hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :down:

HALF A FUCKING POINT.

yo killa, u wont believe this but the moose is only in effect when u and me have the same play. I AM NOT KIDDING, the past prolly 20 plays at least have all been losers by less than 2. i dont believe in crazy superstitious shit like this so i keep betting on the same pick as u just to see if it will happen and again and again it happens.

harris banked in a 3 at the buzzer in the third and hit 3 threes in the last 60 seconds of that quarter which you missed...and cleveland fouled with 0 chance of winning the game twice and you lost by a half point...this one was horrible...for you and me...sorry

Sick to thinbk you would have a percentage like your CFB w/o these 15-20 mooses this year....

Back