CWS

@cubsker you lucky bastard. Let me see if I can scratch an itch….maybe
Went to Omaha in the 90s expecting to go to a game, college student so funds were tight.

$200 then to get in the gate from a scalper, was Miami and someone. Fuck that. Went to a riverboat and lost $400 instead lol

I looked at going to game 3 today at Stanford. $60 are the cheapest seats. The game isn’t that important so I’ll watch it on tv next to the NBA Finals

Went to Omaha in the 90s expecting to go to a game, college student so funds were tight.

$200 then to get in the gate from a scalper, was Miami and someone. Fuck that. Went to a riverboat and lost $400 instead lol
That someone LSU/Warren Morris team?

I looked at going to game 3 today at Stanford. $60 are the cheapest seats. The game isn’t that important so I’ll watch it on tv next to the NBA Finals

Finals gonna be anticlimactic, only suspense is whether nugs sit on their big lead and put the spread in question, lol. This series been a one sided joke from the outset. Heat never belonged, thanks again to the east for allowing some garbage team who barely made playoffs with a bunch of undrafted scrubs to make the final!!! Made betting on it pretty easy tho. Worst part is all the time between games as I wait to cash my nugs -1.5 games ticket!

Back