CWS Final

Tough series but this team has been unreal. I'm just gonna keep rooting and enjoying this run. Anything is possible and Vandy is a great test.

To show you the disrespect Michigan was getting before the series began, vandy wins 2-0 +110, not vandy in two games -130. Crazy. Normally I'm an sec man in these situations but there's something special about this big blue team. I think every time I've been on them they've been a dog and they were at least 25-1 when this all started. Been a fun World Series for sure even with auburn erroring their way out

To show you the disrespect Michigan was getting before the series began, vandy wins 2-0 +110, not vandy in two games -130. Crazy. Normally I'm an sec man in these situations but there's something special about this big blue team. I think every time I've been on them they've been a dog and they were at least 25-1 when this all started. Been a fun World Series for sure even with auburn erroring their way out
Yeah it was +2000 I think even after the first UCLA game. I should have been a homer at that point ;)

Back