Cutler to Miami

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Think he could do really well there, best offensive talent he's ever had arguably

Upgrade on Tannehill too imo

DGpm4-7UMAALpNt.jpg

lol em, thought the same thing but didn't say it

Rarely see smiles on those faces

Explanation is right there.
very good

and, Cutler is definitely an upgrade from Tannehill - altho Tannehill wins hot wife contest. But, you have to figure his off season conditioning has been non-existent

Right, Marshall is bipolar and Alshon isn't a one, obviously my opinion

Landry best receiver he'll have had

Well I don't agree with that. Marshall was awesome for Jay when he was there. Alshon is a #1 on 10 teams this year. Easily. You crazy brah!

I have a different opinion on Cutler than most, it's easy to bag on him with his attitude but I think the guy makes plays for better or worse. Favre was pretty shitty really but he made plays. Not that I compare Cutler to Favre as far as success, but I enjoy watching him play...his mannerisms suck, but to me the diabetes is a real issue and I think he manages it as well as he can. And if that means checking out of life other than while he's on the field, all the power to him, that disease sucks energy out and I think Jay does well to harness that.

It will be interesting to see how he does in Miami, imo it's an instant upgrade over Tannehill. Landry should thrive this year if he stays healthy and Ajayi could kill it. Very balanced team offensively.

I tend to agree he has at least as much talent on the outside as he ever has. I'd argue Parker is the top dog tho not Landry, cutler gonna make him a star.

Landry nice and all but I don't think he measures up to Alshon or Marshall. The trio of Parker, Landry, and stills complement each other well and while I'd expect landry to be less involved Parker gonna be a beast and stills speed will finally be put on better display w a much stronger armed qb that throws a far superior deep ball which was never tannenhils strength.

Not to mention what this improved down field passing attack is gonna do for ajayi in terms of less men in the box. I honestly feel like tannenhil's injury be one of best things that happened to this squad.

Reactions: KJ
I like that post a lot, concur...I do still think Landry will be an insane WR1 with Smokin Jay...curious to see how it plays out. Edelman injury at least make them a talking point in the division as well.

Landry incredible out of the slot and moving the chains, not trying to take anything from him he a big reason why tannenhil has progressed imo. I just don't think he viewed as the 1 as cutler's 1st priority has never been checking down (although his year w gase he did a little more), I've been big on Parker for it feels like years now, he flashed last season but don't think tannehil will ever take him to where jay will as he has already shown a willingness to throw it up and let Parker go get it, I'm taking him in every draft and honestly expect him to put up top 10 wr numbers this season, I think he that good/talented...,

Far as the division I really don't think Edelman was that big a deal for pats while acknowledging how odd that sounds considering his previous contributions. It really looks to me like Brady and hogan developing something special and while sure he not the drive extender Edelman is I think him getting a lot of his opportunities will result in a lot more chunk plays. And of course pats offense is loaded with lots of toys, berkhead will pitch in moving the chains in passing game, cooks just fast, and of course gronk healthy, I think where losing Edelman would possible hurt would be if gronk went down again.

None of that is me saying fish can't compete and possibly push pats in div, hell they always play pats tough at least once. Pats just so stacked i have a hard time seeing them worse than 12-4 while I think phins best case is 11 wins with 10 pretty likely.

I been itching to jump on and talk w ya'll lately but after the site change I couldn't remember my password and I don't even use the email I had when I joined here! Lol

My deal with Cooks is simple, I watched him at OSU a ton and have had him in fantasy in NO...not positive he's great in NE...turf to grass and a QB (I know it's a sin to say anything negative about Tommy) but his deep ball is borderline awful. And that's where Cooks/speed excel. Tom's deep ball look like my left handed passes.

I actually agree w you as I'm not sold on him either. I think they gonna have to get it to him on slants and by design in space closer to the line of scrimmage and let him rac to have success. Some weeks his most important attribute will be drawing attention from the defense which be important in itself tho. Brady's deep balls tend to be more friendly to jumpers who go get it.

I've got 3 byes on my 8 player team...in week 1. Actually took Cutler as my autodraft gave me Luck and 4 TEs when the draft board went out on me so have tried to piece a team together. Sick stuff but I think he'll do well there, not #1 QB in fantasy by any means. Had to insert Tyrod for this week jfc, Bills QB to start the season

Back