Cup Game 4

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
Haven't posted since college football, but need to drop in with this one.

Wings +115 or whatever they post it at.

Good luck guys, Crosby will be back for another one of these, but it's not this year and the Wings basically put an end to it on Saturday :shake:

Last edited:
As long as their odds dont drop significantly at my "book of death" before gametime (like they did today, which I ignored against my normal philosophy), I'll be with you.

Totally agree. Thats why I layed off last night. Let it play out and get a short dog on Saturday.

Think with your head, not your heart, Alex. This team has looked confused outside of Crosby and I just don't think they're quite there yet. We shall see, though, if they win this one I will be very surprised.

Think with your head, not your heart, Alex. This team has looked confused outside of Crosby and I just don't think they're quite there yet. We shall see, though, if they win this one I will be very surprised.

I actually think they will win, I think you guys arent looking at the stats. First of all, the Red Wings have injuries, big injuries, they are old, that can play into affect easily. Second of all the Red Wings are 5-4 on the road, while the Pens are 8-0. Crosby looked GREAT in Game 3, but so did other. Malkin looked so much better, Staal looked so much better, Fluery looked so much better. Roberts had some huge hits. We will in all likely hood lose this Stanley cup, ill admit the odds are against us, but one thing the Pens will not, I repeat, will not do, is lose at home. That is a fact and I am willing to garuntee it.

They fought hard, Alex, but like I said, that group of guys is just not ready to win just yet. They will be, though, Malkin just looks scared on this stage and when they are not on the PP they struggle like hell to score against good teams.

I admire your passion, though, and GL through the rest of the playoffs :shake:

Back