Lost a few double cheeseburger value baskets Week 1 :enraged:

Week 1: 5-7 (-2.6)

Week 2
Bears +7 (1.05/1)
Cardinals -1 (2.2/2) W
Bears/49ers OVER 48.5 (2.2/2)
Browns +7 (1.2/1) W
7 pt teaser Steelers +10/Lions +10/Chiefs +20 (1/1.2) L
10 pt teaser Chiefs +23/Bengals +5/Eagles +13 (2.2/2)
7 point teaser Lions +10/Chargers +13/Packers -1 (2/2.4) L
Bills/Titans ML parlay (1/2.02) L

Last edited:
Looks good- Just not too sure on the AZ play- think its a flip at best

Giants offense is just off. If they somehow find it against this Arizona defense, take my money. I realize it's a short week with an early start out east but I don't put too much stock into that trend this early in the year. And besides, west coast teams playing on the east coast are undefeated ats so far this year.
:tiphat:

Most likely will have 2 teasers at some point. Lions, Bengals, Bucs, Chargers, Packers, Chiefs, and Eagles are the teams I'm looking at.

GL hubs. Played in the MSPT qualifier at RA yesterday. what a shitshow... Needless to say I won't be playing in next weekend's main event lol. doubled up in the first orbit when I flopped a set vs. 2 pair and then proceeded to run into Aces, Kings, and Jacks in a span of 10 hands or so just after the first break. ugh.

You concerned about the line movement in the Giants game at all? I am on the GMEN fade train this year but the fact Giants are now favored is interesting especially with 65-70% on AZ.

teed, Alex, Fondy :cheers3:

P, The injuries and such this week for Zona and Chicago certainly don't look good for me but it is what it is. As for live poker, it's just brutal. And when you don't play very often and that shit happens it makes it even worse. I've probably played live poker maybe a dozen times in my life and it's so god damn boring. Online is much more efficient, especially being down in Winona.

Go Vikes and fuck AP!

Back