cubs news

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
so big z and barrett went at one another in the clubhouse. big z cut up barrett's lip pretty good. lou sent em both home and said both are to be disciplined.

with your cubs breaking news,

me

Did you watch the game they got into the dugout before that. Zambrano is a nut case. He freaked out about a bad Barret throw and who knows what else. He was pitching like shit again. He's screwing himself out of millions of dollars. About time the Cubs traded him to the Yankees so he can be the next Pavano.

Z's home era is 7.90
Highest in the majors with 5 or more gms at home.

Thanks for the post Brewer. I watched the game and Right Fielder Murton drop a routine fly ball. What's worse is I saw him drop another routine fly ball only a week or two ago! I would waive his ass if I was Lou.

Anyway, don't be surprised if the Cubs win on Saturday afternoon. It happens all the time where a team wins its next game after an altercation between teammates.

TY, Team.

It can go either way...but don't underestimate this, or write it off as a bad team having simply more problems. If you've played the game at a hgih level, you'd understand.

Wrote my thoughts in another thread, why i won't touch this game. But i can guarantee you that Lou is quietly loving the fact that his team showed any type of fire, emotion, etc.

Back