Cubs @ Cardinals In Game Sunday

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
well NHL hockey DONE for the year SO starting to look at baseball. chanced my Cubbies -117 @ St Louis today. so far the buggers have loaded the bases TWICE in the game and can NOT get a run home. "Nut & Honey" bottom of the 4th inning. any "guidance" from baseball guru's in appreciated :shake:

Boy OH this is a slow game. STILL NO score bottom of the 6th BUT the Cards with two men on and NO outs. HOW many times in ALL sports does your team have a chance to "bust it open" and does NOT then the other team comes back to WIN and screw you. I fear my Cubbies bet headed for THAT tonight :nonofinger:

Ya sure as hell behind the 8 ball. 2 runs Cardinals bottom of the 6th make 2-0 Cards with the Cubs up in the 7th :mad:

Boy OH this is a slow game. STILL NO score bottom of the 6th BUT the Cards with two men on and NO outs. HOW many times in ALL sports does your team have a chance to "bust it open" and does NOT then the other team comes back to WIN and screw you. I fear my Cubbies bet headed for THAT tonight :nonofinger:

always

WOW just WOW!!! the Cubbies come completely "unstuck" late with Cardinals a run in the 7th and now two more in the 8th to make it 5-0 going to top of 9th

Ya 5-0 Cardinals final. those two early innings where the Cubs could NOT score with the bases loaded COST me :baseballfire:

Back