[TD="class: xl74"][/TD]
[TD="class: xl69"]YESSIR[/TD]
[TD="class: xl70, align: right"]$0[/TD]

[TD="class: xl68, align: right"]18[/TD]
[TD="class: xl74"][/TD]
[TD="class: xl71"]EGGMAN[/TD]
[TD="class: xl72, align: right"]$0[/TD]

</tbody>

As always, check your figures for accuracy. If anyone hasn't voted on the rolling over topic, please do so when placing your wagers this week. Thanks.

THURS
Car -6.5 40.5
TB

SUN
SF -16.5 40.5
JAX

Dal
DET -3.5 51

NYG
PHI -5.5 51.5

Cle
KC -7.5 39

Buf
NO -11 49.5

Mia
NE -6.5 45.5

NYJ
CIN -6.5 41

Pit -2.5 40.5
OAK

Was
DEN -12.5 58.5

Atl
ARI -2.5 45

GB -9 48
MIN

MON
Sea -11 42.5
STL

Im out

But my vote would be allow roll over.

If 1pm game is over by time a 4pm game is ready to kick off the winning funds should be available for another wager

Play 1:

Teaser

Car - under 50.5
San Francisco -6.5
Denver -2.5

$3000

Play 2:

Detroit -3.5 ($3000)

Play 3:

Pitt/Oak under 40.5 ($3000)

Play 4:

Wash/Denver under 58.5 ($3000)

Last edited:
Play 1:
Dallas /Detroit u 51 $400

Play 2:

Cinnci/NYJ o 41 $400

Play 3:

Atl/Ari o 45 $400

OK, an actual winning week. But still a lot of room to make up to get within shouting distance of the leader.

Play #1
3 team tease (10 points)
NO -1
KC +2.5
Den -2.5

to win $2600 to win $2000

Play #2
3 team tease (6 points)
GB -3
Atlanta/AZ over 39
Cincy -.5

$400

OK, an actual winning week. But still a lot of room to make up to get within shouting distance of the leader.

Play #1
3 team tease (10 points)
NO -1
KC +2.5
Den -2.5

to win $2600 to win $2000

Play #2
3 team tease (6 points)
GB -3
Atlanta/AZ over 39
Cincy -.5

$400

I thought it was one teaser per week? And 3 team teasers are 10 points, and 2 team teasers were 3 points???

Just trying to bring it up before any questions arise after the fact ... :shake:

I thought it was one teaser per week? And 3 team teasers are 10 points, and 2 team teasers were 3 points???

Just trying to bring it up before any questions arise after the fact ... :shake:

It is 1 teaser per week, but 2 teamers are 6 points, not 3.

Well, shit, my bad. Sorry.

So what does this mean? We kill my second play and so I need one more play this week?

Muchas gracias, Señor. It was my mistake, running around, trying to do too much and not really paying attention to the rules. I'll make a play on MNF to make sure I've got something.

Chelsea fan, I'm assuming you are voting "yes" for rollover? You didn't actually give a vote, but since you just placed a wager that exceeded your balance coming into the week (after your first wager), I have to assume you vote "yes."

We now have 8 votes for yes, so we will allow for rollovers. There are 3 guys that didn't vote though, which I have trouble understanding. I nicely asked everyone to vote for 2 weeks now, and 3 guys really couldn't take the time to vote? Come on guys...

Joe Public, and NY Giants each need to make at least one wager on tonight's game.

Lloyd Braun and Deuce's Wild each need to make at least 2 wagers on tonight's game.

Joe Public, and NY Giants each need to make at least one wager on tonight's game.

Lloyd Braun and Deuce's Wild each need to make at least 2 wagers on tonight's game.
I'm good??? Thought I needed another

Stop with that reverse jinx stuff Mo....there's a lot of time left. :wacky:
I'm not blowing smoke here. There are 4 players that are still in the contest that are better than me. I'm happy with my current results.

I'm not blowing smoke here. There are 4 players that are still in the contest that are better than me. I'm happy with my current results.

I am not one of them, but I'd like to pretend I am.

Play #2
Seattle -11

$220

Literally had the over down and just scratched it out to play the Seabags instead. That's how much I like this game. Ack.

We now have 8 votes for yes, so we will allow for rollovers. There are 3 guys that didn't vote though, which I have trouble understanding. I nicely asked everyone to vote for 2 weeks now, and 3 guys really couldn't take the time to vote? Come on guys..

This goes back to me not really paying attention to the rules either. I'm kind of buried with work so I don't have the time I'd like for 'capping and the site, as such I have only skimmed these threads.

Something about can we have open teasers from one week to the next or something? I didn't vote because I don't really know the issue. I'm fine with whatever the majority decides. You guys are smart, I'm sure you'll make the right call.

Parlay Seattle -11 Under 42.5 $250

We'll let it slide Mo, but you gotta post these before game time. I realize nothing happened (and you bet the under so a score would have hurt, not helped you), but the game time was 8:35. Have to be consistent is all, nothing personal.

We'll let it slide Mo, but you gotta post these before game time. I realize nothing happened (and you bet the under so a score would have hurt, not helped you), but the game time was 8:35. Have to be consistent is all, nothing personal.
My bad. I thought game was 840. Chalk it as a loss. Wasnt trying to be an asshole. Sorry.

We now have 8 votes for yes, so we will allow for rollovers. There are 3 guys that didn't vote though, which I have trouble understanding. I nicely asked everyone to vote for 2 weeks now, and 3 guys really couldn't take the time to vote? Come on guys..

This goes back to me not really paying attention to the rules either. I'm kind of buried with work so I don't have the time I'd like for 'capping and the site, as such I have only skimmed these threads.

Something about can we have open teasers from one week to the next or something? I didn't vote because I don't really know the issue. I'm fine with whatever the majority decides. You guys are smart, I'm sure you'll make the right call.

Joe, the issue at hand was whether or not you can bet more than you started the week with if you win bets during the week. If you started with 5,000, and then win a bet on Sunday at 1pm for 4,000...should you now have 9,000 to bet with for the rest of the games, or just what's left of your original 5,000 for the week? Either way, doesn't matter now as it has been voted "yes" that we can use our winnings from a certain week in that same week. It was a loophole that was exploited, and it's now been voted in.

My bad. I thought game was 840. Chalk it as a loss. Wasnt trying to be an asshole. Sorry.

I know we've talked through PM about this, but I know you weren't trying to be an asshole. I just want to stay consistent as I could see it as an issue down the line when things get a little more interesting.

:shake:

I know we've talked through PM about this, but I know you weren't trying to be an asshole. I just want to stay consistent as I could see it as an issue down the line when things get a little more interesting.

:shake:
thanx its all good Bro

Back