CTG Full Tilt Qualifer March 12

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
<CENTER><CENTER>
Play Online Poker</CENTER></CENTER>

Capping The Game and Full Tilt Poker are proud to present your opportunity to show off your card prowess vs all the other members of Capping The Game.

Looking for something to do on Wednesday evenings? Capping The Game will be running a bi-weekly tournament hosted at Full Tilt exclusive to members of our site.

All you need is to be a member of CTG and a member of Full Tilt Poker and you are set.

Not a member of Capping the Game? Click here and sign up

Not a member of Full Tilt Poker? Click here to sign up or any banner

The First tournament will take place Wednesday March 12 @ 9:00PM EST and will be structured as follows.

Buy In - 5.00 - 0.50
Game - Texas No Limit Holdem
Prize Payout - TBD dependant on # of entries, the more entries there are the more places get paid and the more money you win.
Tourney ID - 41989366
pwd - fondy

To find the tournament open up your Full Tilt Program, click the "Tournaments" tab, then click the "Private" tab and find the "CTG Weekly Qualifier" starting at 2100 EST with the 5.00 buy in and register. ID 41989366

If that's not enough, Capping The Game will fully sponsor a Free Roll tournament every 14 weeks for the top 3 finishers of each 'buy in' tournament in that time period (6 tournaments = 18 players) for a prize pool of 100.00 dollars.

1st place - 50.00
2nd place - 30.00
3rd place - 15.00
4th place - 5.00

Already Qualified

3. SignalCaller
2. Tide High
1. Fondybadger

my Internet is jacked up at my house so looks like i'll have to pass this week... :(

:popcorn:IT's OK mogo...
I will be taking the money tonight.....

for the michigan fellas..

"ATTORNEY CARL COLLINS.....HE IS GOOD"

If someone could send me the money needed to enter to Fishman4, I will settle up with you somehow..

I would like to play..

Back