CTG Fantasy Baseball League(s) Results

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Congrats to Jump for taking the Roto league...as well the other top finishers. Jimbo/HoleBeaters collected all the money for this league, so now it can hopefully be dispersed to the winners. (Think we had decided on the top 3, with the prize breakdown...if i remember right.)

<TABLE class=gametable id=standingstable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="first rank">1.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Big Red Machine</TD><TD>111.5</TD><TD class=negative>-1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD class=last>13</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">2.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Holy Shirts & Pants</TD><TD>107</TD><TD class=positive>1</TD><TD>11</TD><TD class=last>24</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">3.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>SHSUHorns</TD><TD>105.5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD class=last>42</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">4.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>hile75 da shizzle</TD><TD>105</TD><TD class=negative>-2</TD><TD>13</TD><TD class=last>37</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">5.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>52 Wingman Dumps</TD><TD>97.5</TD><TD class=negative>-1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD class=last>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">6.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Taco Bashers</TD><TD>91</TD><TD class=positive>1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD class=last>25</TD></TR><TR class=selected><TD class="first rank">7.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Yanks Cranks</TD><TD>88</TD><TD class=positive>1.5</TD><TD>9</TD><TD class=last>8</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">8.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Hawaiiguy's Foolios</TD><TD>84</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>12</TD><TD class=last>73</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">9.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>TWITA's TEAM</TD><TD>78</TD><TD class=negative>-2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD class=last>4</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">10.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Santa's Sleigh</TD><TD>74.5</TD><TD class=positive>0.5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD class=last>17</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">11.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>HOLE BEATERS</TD><TD>65</TD><TD class=positive>1</TD><TD>8</TD><TD class=last>20</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">12.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Seabass</TD><TD>61.5</TD><TD class=positive>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD class=last>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">13.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Mr.Bungle'sReds</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD class=last>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Also, congrats to Webb on taking the H2H league...and whoever those other 2 guys are who came in the top three.

<TABLE class=gametable id=standingstable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="first rank">*1.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Next Year is Here!</TD><TD>121-84-15</TD><TD>.584</TD><TD>7.5</TD><TD>10-0-0</TD><TD>13</TD><TD class=last>188</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*2.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>hile75 is the mac</TD><TD>117-91-12</TD><TD>.559</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>0-10-0</TD><TD>11</TD><TD class=last>43</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*3.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Scourgetastics</TD><TD>125-84-11</TD><TD>.593</TD><TD>5.5</TD><TD>6-4-0</TD><TD>14</TD><TD class=last>182</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*4.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>EveryThingThatsGreen</TD><TD>131-79-10</TD><TD>.618</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-6-0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD class=last>17</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*5.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>SHSUHorns</TD><TD>115-89-16</TD><TD>.559</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10</TD><TD class=last>54</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*6.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Nugzz</TD><TD>112-94-14</TD><TD>.541</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6</TD><TD class=last>9</TD></TR><TR class=selected><TD class="first rank">7.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Yanks Spanks</TD><TD>89-111-20</TD><TD>.450</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>6-3-1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD class=last>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">8.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Affinity's Sox</TD><TD>100-107-13</TD><TD>.484</TD><TD>29.5</TD><TD>3-6-1</TD><TD>12</TD><TD class=last>88</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">9.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>MVP</TD><TD>107-105-8</TD><TD>.505</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>5-4-1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD class=last>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">10.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Barflies</TD><TD>104-103-13</TD><TD>.502</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>4-5-1</TD><TD>9</TD><TD class=last>42</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">11.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Santa's Sleigh</TD><TD>90-119-11</TD><TD>.434</TD><TD>40.5</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8</TD><TD class=last>16</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">12.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>cBass</TD><TD>92-119-9</TD><TD>.439</TD><TD>39.5</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5</TD><TD class=last>9</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">13.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>MLB Canada</TD><TD>77-130-13</TD><TD>.380</TD><TD>52.5</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7</TD><TD class=last>28</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">14.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Captain Slap</TD><TD>70-135-15</TD><TD>.352</TD><TD>58.5</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD class=last>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I wasn't on top of this, due to time...but we need to get these prizes paid. As of tonight...i have myself, webb, and mlcanada paid. Made the mistake of not collecting up front...but it is what it is. So hopefully we can work it out here (and via PMs, etc.) to get this taken care of. Anyways, let's have at it...and get these leagues buttoned up. Thx.

Yanks I found your address on the site, I'm assuming we should still mail payment to you, as opposed to going directly to one of the winners?

God, what a putrid performance by me in both leagues. Granted, I gave up a bit...but some real bad calls on players this year...

bump...
sorry for not being on top of this.

and seabass, thx for payign webb directly. :cheers:

for the first league...
did jimbo send out the $ to the winners?

for the second league...
everyone please PM myself or Webb directly. we need to get the winners paid for this. as of tonight, only 4 have come thru.

Guys didnt even see this post, Havent had much computer time lately. I posted at our league too. Let me kn0w what to do

Congrats to Jump for taking the Roto league...as well the other top finishers. Jimbo/HoleBeaters collected all the money for this league, so now it can hopefully be dispersed to the winners. (Think we had decided on the top 3, with the prize breakdown...if i remember right.)

I have $225 for the winner(including mine) did everyone else pay directly?

I have $225 for the winner(including mine) did everyone else pay directly?

don't think so...looks like we're missing 4 in this league.

as for the other league...time to pay up! please contact webb or myself asap. i apologize for never being able to get to this and tie things up...but PMs will be comign soon.

Jump, I wrote you in our last pm to write me back with the mailing address..I been waiting on that. Im not sure who has and hasnt paid but i have 225 for you, just send me a pm of where to send.

I placed third in one of the two leagues but haven't payed in either yet so not sure what my cut was or what money I need to send out.

I placed third in one of the two leagues but haven't payed in either yet so not sure what my cut was or what money I need to send out.

jump won our league for 25..unfortunaly I dont have any records anymore fo who paid and didnt...i just sent him a check for 225 from all the people I collected from

and i thought that was winner take all so 3rd wouldnt receive any..although im not positive we didnt agree to anything different

Back