CTG Fantasy Baseball 2023

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Hey guys,
I know it's not the time of year for this, but still throwing it out there. There are two leagues that have been going on for gawd knows how many years. One's a keeper league, and the other's a dynasty league. Both were started up by Fondy back in the day, both are filled mostly with people from here/CTG from one point or another, and both are still going strong. That said, each of the two leagues will have an open team next year that I'll need to fill by 2/1/23 at the very latest. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Or you can let the mods know, as some of them play in these leagues too.
There's too much for me to get into here, but a few quick details. The dynasty league is only $50 a season, and that open team should cash next year (finish top 3). The keeper league is the stronger league, and is $100 a season, but that open team needs help. After this season, I'll be helping it out by adding some assets to make it better for a new owner. Both league have minor league rosters, so some knowledge of prospects is needed.
Thanks,
John/Yanks

I don't believe we ran back the CTG baseball last year (non-keeper) that we'd done in the past (CTG-1) I think it was called.

If that doesn't run back this year I'd be happy to join the Dynasty league.

Dynasty is filled, but we still have one spot open in the CTG Keeper League if you're interested.

Fondy's old team is still being run by one of his buddies. Guaranteed, Trueblue, Smokedawgs, Grind4Mine, Coverlicious, and other old timers in the league. Reach out to any of the mods/partners here, and they'll give you my contact info. Thanks.

Had a last minute team open up in CTG Dynasty, which was Fondy's old league. The team finished 4th, and is pretty stacked on the MLB level.

Problem is that the old owner bailed just before the draft, because the lil bitch didn't know jack shit about prospects...and was too stupid to try, or to fake it. Held the bitch's hand for over a season, and then he quits after holding things up for everyone else. Just a total dbag, whiny lil bitch. If Fondy was still alive & kicking, GWarner would be getting absolutely destroyed today.

thumbnail
gw team.png

1 Corbin Carroll
68 Cade Cavalli
72 Brayan Rocchio
99 Carson Williams
112 Jackson Jobe

those are the team's only solid prospects though. alek thomas too.

MLB, keep up to 24 of 30. Minors, keep up to 14 of 20. Roto, 5x5, old school all the way. Team needs a 3B, but could've cashed last season with a little more work.

The dynasty opening was filled last night.

Keeper league still has that one team left. We've helped it out, making it more competitive, and will reduce &/or waive the 1st year fee to get the right person on board. Must know your prospects though, or be willing to learn about them.

Back