Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Miss/Tulsa OVER 48

• South Miss/Tulsa under 48

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terpman92 said:
Is there a reason for this? Tulsa seems like the good pick here.

Most likely due to their last performance against UCF last Tuesday

The UCF game is really interesting. UCF outgained S.Miss on the ground and through the air. They (S.Miss) also benefited from a pick 6 in the 3rd quarter. Their only score in the 2nd half. The difference was 2 UCF turnovers and horrible tackling by UCF. Tulsa is a better team top to bottom.

Yeah, UCF gave the game to SoMiss. Damion Fletcher is going to be a special player, and he'll have to have a huge game tonite to give SoMiss a chance. I really like Tulsa something like 27-14.

So. Piss dropped alot of balls and the field was very wet. They also have the better running attack here vs. a defense which is letting up over 5 YPC. You have to be able to take away the run and I don't know if they can in this position. Plus, Tulsa is very one-dimensional... could figure into some big TO's.

I think you have to ride S Piss two weeks in a row here... not sure.

• SOMIS are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
Tulsa:
  • TULSA are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.

Thanks Cruzer, I noticed the consensus is on the under. Do you have a record for the totals?

parlayed tulsa & the under because of this consensus.. and its going 20 - 6 thanks a lot fondy!! :shake: hope thats it..

Back