CTG and TSE Present the 11th Annual Bracket Mania Contest--Cash Prize!!

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
logo-819396-e1347079177190.png

CappingTheGame and TheSaturdayEdge have teamed up for The 2017 Bracket Mania Contest.

TSE will be the exclusive sponsor of the contest this year, no free play or rollovers--Cash Prize.

The contest is easy to enter, simply click the link below to sign up for the *Free* TSE newsletter and you will be given the link and password for the contest.

Rules:

* One entry per member
* Must be an active member at CappingTheGame
* No aliases allowed(IP's and emails will be tracked if need be)
* Winner must submit paypal information to 'Administrator' within 14 days of conclusion of the contest in order to be eligible for the cash prize.
* No complaining -- This is a free contest with a cash prize.

Entries will be taken up until the start of the first round on Thursday, March 16th at Noon Eastern when the platform closes .

Standard scoring applies

Tiebreaker is points in championship game

Platform is ESPN: Easy to sign up if you have not before.

Start making your picks after Selection Sunday!!

1st Place: 200.00 Cash via Paypal

So according to the rules I can submit my 1st round picks on the 23rd?

That is a fun rule. I wonder how many people would have managed to get a few wrong?

I changed it to the correct date. I apparently wanted to skip a week in life. My bad.

Link to ESPN with password was provided after signing up with our sponsor. We changed platforms as it is easier to track usernames on ESPN and not be giving out people's real names like CBS Sports does.

Gotcha. Just was looking at my CBS pools and hadn't check my ESPN. I must have imported a bracket into the main CBS deal or something. I did follow the link here and am in the CTG one on ESPN. My bad. Get confused sometimes with so many platforms and brackets going on. Thanks for the response.

Back