CTG #2 Fantasy Football 2014-15 $50 League

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
ok figured i would start the thread for this year instead of continuing to bump last years...

1. gsro
2. mogo
3. madshooter
4. thetruth
5. TheHbomb
6. rufus1966
7. IvyinBarondise
8. takeit
9. CappingCrunch
10. ArizonaKid

over the weekend i will look into LeagueSafe and sending out emails to those confirmed... i guess i'm going to take over for Marlo this year and find out what to do (never ran a FF league before)...

Grind? geopackiv? gsro? BRARSTAR? rufus? where yinz at this year? any of you back in?

we are still looking for an alternate if KowboyKarl never shows up - anybody interested?

Last edited:
ok that we have 10...

looking for possibly 2 more?

gorg and ivy - PM me your email addresses so i can send invites.

everybody PM me your email address please... i will get this setup

i'm still trying to get Marlo to transfer commish power to me from last year's league, since everybody else was in last year and we would already have their emails...

at this time i only have 2 people's emails...

we havent even started discussing draft day - most likely 2 weeks, before regular season sometime between 8/31 - 9/3

standard scoring in Yahoo league QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

PM me your email and we have our 12...

waiting on more feedback on best day/time for draft for everyone... will get the LS setup in a day or two

sorry ivy, try again

i'm new to this and didnt know i had to delete the old teams who didn't come back from last year before the new guys could join...

Guys: I think I may have to leave this league. I was an alternate in CTG 1, and now they need someone. I rather do that league because it's more money. I need to decide if I can fit 4 leagues in my schedule, I don't think I can or want to.

Hopefully you can find one more.

the date is tentative right now until i get some feedback from everybody.... so who was day or time issues for the week before regular starts?

you joined on Yahoo already, so are you in or not?

still waiting on cappingcrunch, kowboykarl, rufus, and hbomb to join on Yahoo - invites have been sent so check your emails

Im going to have to leave this league. I was an alternate in CTG1, and I'm in that league now. Can you boot me from the league? I can't find a way to leave the league.

gorg - you have been removed... we need to fill 1 place - anybody interested?

KK, rufus and hbomb still need to register their teams - invites should be in you email inbox... LS will be up by the weekend so keep an eye out for that...

also, KK has been MIA from the site for 2 weeks now, so looking for an alternate users that can jump in as a replacement on short term notice - anybody interested?

anymore opinions on days/times that work best or dont work well for yinz? let me know by the weekend before i firm up actual draft day/time... speak now, here is your chance

i'm going to set the draft for Sunday, 8/31 at 8:30pm EST .... any objections?

i'm going to set the draft for Sunday, 8/31 at 8:30pm EST .... any objections?

That's Sunday night of a holiday weekend, I'm sure there will be objections. I can't make it but will just draft of my rankings if need be.

i didnt really even think about the holiday but i guess thats b/c im not doing anything for it.... madshooter said he couldnt until late on Monday, I have a draft for another league on Tuesday @ 9, figured Wednesday was cutting it a little close, and the season starts on Thursday

still need 1 participant for sure, and 1 alternate ... come on anybody out there???

ok LeagueSafe is up, check Yahoo for details .... deadline to pay is Thursday, 9/4 ... i trust we'll have no issues

Sorry for the late notice, but I wasn't aware there was new thread. I'm going to have to drop out this year.

Good luck to all of you.

we have 8 teams currently registered... rufus and KK are the 2 we are waiting on... looks like we'll only have 10

i have PMs out to 2 people asking if they would be alternates if KK never shows up.... sent those today so waiting on what they have to say

LS is up too so get your money in please...

OK so anyone else interested in joining ?

$50 league with the draft on Monday Sept. 1st at 8:30 EST

Would like to get to a 12 team league.

Can we get this stickied so people see it and hopefully get the league up to 12 teams ?

Last edited:
did everyone get the LS notification emails? i have a commish note with the link on Yahoo as well....

9 teams signed up on Yahoo. 3 paid on LS.

gsro is ready to go as a backup for KK if he never resurfaces...

full as in 12 (which we will not likely get), or all 10 signed up on Yahoo?

Back