C's tonight

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
The C's should win by as many as they want to tonight....over the last 31 games they have been as good as anyone at 22-9, I think Mil at 23-8, and they have started to show the cohesiveness that marked their play last year although it's been spotty in my opinion....horford, rozier and brown have elevated their games...on the other side the knicks just dumped talent and left the team with second rate players and maybe a short bench tonight....C's have a chance to move up in the standings tonight...what concerns me about this game is when teams sometimes dump starters the backups play over their heads for a few games....but they have lost 19/20 with their good players so I can see a convincing win tonight by the C's

C's -13

I was looking to make a first quarter bet — do you think they will be perky right from the start?

I was also and stayed away because I thought the hapless knicks might put up a fight for a while

Yes I reached that conclusion too. Kind of a silly question for me to ask you, but sometimes you have some extra info on what’s going on with the Celtics so I took a stab at asking. Thanks and good luck to us!

Yes there wasn’t any easy way out of that one, but at least the sweat was worth it in the end...

Back