CROOKED CARL CHEFFERS shuffles off to BUFFALO (BILLS are 7-1 with him in control) + the rest of the divisional playoff investments

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up CTG FAMILY and guests??

BEST of HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LUCK TO ALL !!!

Wow what an exciting super wild card round !!! BILLS vs FINS had the highest TV ratings in 9 years for a WC game ....11 of the last 13 playoff games have now finished within one score..
Will that trend continue this weekend???

Point Spread ratings , investments :moneyeyes: , thoughts, and degen ramblings to follow ..

Playoffs to date
Overall 6-4 +$990. (+4.95 units)

Chargers at Jags 0-2 -$500
Uggg an $1119 swing on the Chargers choke

Dolphins at Bills 1-2 -$240
Off on GESICKI by 1.5 yards

Giants at Vikings 3-0. +$1,080

Cowboys at Buccaneers 2-0 +$650
Brady over 42.5 should have been a mortgage wager in what was likely his last game in Tampa .

Last edited:
POINT SPREAD RATINGS OVERALL

AFC
1. BENGALS. 98.11
Had them rated as the best team in the NFL heading into last weekend...Then the brutal injury to Jonah Williams happened ....
If you plan on betting on the Bengals , strongly recommend their team total over as the best investment ..21.5 is very low, think it has a much better chance of cashing than a ATS wager...
Hayden Hurst should see plenty of targets Sunday ..His catch over 3.5 might be worth a mortgage wager(5-6+ Units ) ..
Much Respect for the Bengals organization and their fans ..

2. BILLS 96.63 HF +3.31
WWE +3.44

Strong belief that KING Roger will instruct Cheffers and his game wardens to assist the BILLS if they need it Sunday...
A neutral site game in Atlanta is almost equal to another Super Bowl for the NFL.
The BILLS are 7-1 during the McDermott era when Cheffers is in control ..
The WWE points added for the BILLS reflects that they're the perfect combination of captivating soap opera drama + a new stadium deal ....

Knox should get plenty of targets as the Bengals secondary focuses on Diggs ,playoff game Gabe , Beaass, and them..
Allen rushing props look good too , as I don't think Cincinnati will play cover 0 like Miami did ( forcing Allen to stay in the pocket) ....
James Cook Over recieving yards jumps of the page at a lowly 7.5 ..

]3. CHIEFS 96.22 HF +3.53[
Loved what I saw out of Chris Jones this season ( especially the finale vs the Trash Raiders ).. Pacheco TD is my favorite KC prop this weekend....
Andy Reid off a bye should have the Chiefs ready to roll , but do have some concerns they're already looking ahead .

]4. JAGUARS. 92.07[/B]
Are they any good ?? Could they walk into Arrowhead and steal one?? Highly doubtful IMO ..
Evan Engram is an insta bet at this point ...This Jags team is playing with house money after the huge comeback, almost reminds me of the one that went in to mile high in 96 and pulled the stunner ( don't see that happening though ) ..

Last edited:
BUFFALO BILLS SB WHEELS

VS ( all placed in preseason)
GIANTS. +10500. $90
EAGLES. +5650. $190
COWBOYS +3050. $310

BILLS TO BEAT IN SB
49ERS. +2000 $220 (wk 5)
GIANTS +10000. $19 (wk 18)

Chiefs vs Jaguars investments .

PARLAY
PACHECO TD + CHIEFS WIN

+180.
1.25 UNITS. $250/$450

+205
$50/102.50

Parlay +135
CHIEFS ML / EVAN ENGRAM OVER 47.5 REC YARDS
1.5 UNITS
$300/$405

Last edited:
BILLS VS BENGALS INVESTMENTS

LETS GO BUFFALO PARLAYS

DAWSON KNOX OVER 35.5 REC Y + BILLS ML
+180
2.8 U TO WIN 5+U
$560 TO WIN $1,008

JOSH ALLEN OVER 48.5 RUSH Y + TD SCORED +255
1 UNIT
$200 TO WIN $510

BENGALS PROPS

HURST OVER 3.5 CATCHES -105
To WIN 2.75 units
$577.50 to WIN $550
My favorite Bengals prop on the board ...Seems like the perfect weapon shallow middle vs BILLS nickel zone schemes ...

Parlay +850
HURST OVER 3.5 CATCHES , TD SCORED , BENGALS OVER 21.5
$54 to WIN $459

Last edited:
Adding

James Cook over 7.5 rec yards
To WIN 2.1 units
$462/$420
Backs should see a big uptick in targets this week..

GIANTS AT EAGLES INVESTMENTS

NEW JERSEY GIANTS OVER 19.5 -125
3.75U to WIN 3 U
$750/$600
Win or lose the game, 20 is very possible for the G Men ..
Easily my favorite play on this game..

ISAIAH HODGINS OVER 44.5
TO WIN 2.1 UNITS. -110
$462/$420
Love watching him flourish in Daboll's offense ..Plays with a massive chip on his shoulder .
For what it's worth my numbers have 50-106 yards on 4-8 catches....

SMALLER wager

Game goes to OT +1800
$23

Last edited:
Well written and explained. I shall indeed follow on several. Jags scare me the most as I can see the big stage at Arrowhead be pretty overwhelming for young players. Be a monster payoff on the ML, but hard to risk much. Engram is indeed an instabet. Good luck!

Point Spread ratings

NFC

1. EAGLES 96.95. HF +2.85
Is Hurts healthy ?? They might need him at 100% to put away the surging Giants ...
Loving this all WNY Head coaching match up (
Sirianni Jamestown , Daboll West Seneca ) , both should be top 2 for COY in my opinion....
No result would suprise me tonight, my favorite on wager is Giants over 19.5

49ers 96.52. HF +3.01
Seems like everyone and their Grandma loves the 49ers tomorrow ..I'm expecting a tight game that comes down to the wire ...If Purdy is going to leg an egg this seems like the possible spot...Don't think he'll be able to Fran Tarketon behind the line of scrimmage vs the Cowboys front 7 like he has the last several games .

COWBOYS. 95.11 WWE +2.03
Big boost this week in the ratings as I strongly believe this a great match up for the Cowboys. To go to OT is a worthy long shot play. ...
Schultz is an insta bet ...

GIANTS. 94.07
Can't wait for tonight....Eagles have not faced a healthy Giants squad this season ..Another game I'll be betting to head to OT ..

Last edited:
Well written and explained. I shall indeed follow on several. Jags scare me the most as I can see the big stage at Arrowhead be pretty overwhelming for young players. Be a monster payoff on the ML, but hard to risk much. Engram is indeed an instabet. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for being kind ..I just ramble off my degen thoughts lol ...

I'd love to see Jax win but like you said real tough for young players to win on the big stage at arrowhead ......

Best of luck this weekend ..Appreciate you stopping by

Feel like Knox’s numbers are deflated on the year due to playing hurt 4-5 games and not being a real target in those games. He’s a favorite target of Josh’s for sure.

Feel like Knox’s numbers are deflated on the year due to playing hurt 4-5 games and not being a real target in those games. He’s a favorite target of Josh’s for sure.

Absolutely spot on Brother ..

Josh loves the deep ball , on all 22 Knox has been wide open often for basic 7+ yard completions ...Wouldn't be suprised if Dawson had 6+ catches with Allen taking what the defense gives Sunday....Might jump on some Knox ALT LINE props as well

Best of luck

Back