CrimsonK, gps, Jimmy, TideHigh

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
Congrats from a Clemson fan. I enjoyed the hell out of this season and game though

Sorry to any other Bama fans I forgot. I'm drunk

Real fun Clemson team to watch DS...

Just a great play call by Bama...and gutsy or who knows what happens rest of 4th...

Represented well DS, very much so

Lot of "stuff" to that game, was entertaining

Dwight, I'm glad you were able to make the trip. Save your pennies because I think your boys might be making a return trip next season. What a team. What a game. If there was a 5th quarter I'm not sure we could have held on. Great year for your team and appreciate the congrats

Great stuff from Clemson in the game and a great season. Schrute. Congrats to Bama fans they played solid this year. Gonna be scary looking at both these teams moving forward. Clemson looks like they will be good coming years and most of the impact defensive players in the game last night for Bama were true freshman. Bama gonna be nasty 2016 and definitely 2017. I'm sad my favorite Bama player big daddy Cam wil already be in the league by that 2017 team.

I take it Bama will continue to be in good hands at RB.

The photo of Bo Scarbrough is still astonishing. Pretty much defines a beast.

t0ufR2i.jpg

Dwight, I'm glad you were able to make the trip. Save your pennies because I think your boys might be making a return trip next season. What a team. What a game. If there was a 5th quarter I'm not sure we could have held on. Great year for your team and appreciate the congrats

^^^ This ^^^

The defense was gassed!!!

Back