Crazy Picks That Make Sense To Me Sunday

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Atlanta Still In The Playoff Hunt. Atlanta 5-2 On The Road, 9ers 2-4 At Home.
Atlanta +10

Say What You Want About Record VS Other Teams. Some Just Play Better Against Certain Teams. 7-0 Houston Is VS Jax In The Last 7. Jax 2-7 Last 9 At Home ATS...
Housron +5.5

Must Win For Minn, Must Win For Minn...Must. Win. For. Minn... Most OVERPLAYED Saying In Football. *It's A Must Win Game, If They Wanna Make The Playoffs* Chi 7-1 Last 8 VS Teams Under .500 - Minn, 1-5 Last 6 Games In Dec.
Chicago +6

Numbers Mean Something To Me... 10-0 VS NFC Teams L 10. Home Dog Getting 7 Or More. 1st Place Team At Home.
Balt +9.5

Cincinnati Is 3-19-1 SU In Its Last 23 Games As A Road Underdog. Bungles Lost Last 2 At Home VS Chargers And 9ers. Looks Like A MUST Win For Cinn Going A MILE HIGH...
Den ML-140

That's All I Got. Enjoy Your Sunday Fellas
---Vap

Last edited:
On ATL with you...not against you in any but did take Pack in 1H and probably will join you on Denver

GL

You’re 1 of the few who I’m seeing is taking those inflated lines. Last week was a good Sunday for the public favorite bettor. The lines sure do seem bloated today. GL

2-2 For A Blah Day...I'm Either Good Or Crazy... Here Is My Sunday Night Football Play.
Aint's Team Total Over 16.5
6-1 Record Last 7 Scoring 17 Or More.
GL All
---Vap

Back