Cowherd's "Blazing 5" --- Week 2

KowboyKarl

Live. Breathe. Blue.
1-3-1 last week...I think he said on the show he lost Week 1 last year, then had 13 straight winning weeks.

Blazing 5:

Cardinals +1.5
Rams +6.5
Giants +4.5
Bears -6
Eagles -7.5

I don't know if the Bears can stop AP, but I know they can stop Ponder, but 6, anywhere, for the Bears is dicey this early in the season, new offense....eh.

I don't hate the rest of them, some of them are leans for me but I'm not as excited as he evidently is about the fucking Cardinals with Carson Palmer and Rashard Mendenhall handling the game...

The Eagles have the lowest equity and are the squarest side of anything on the board this week.

I think you accidentally capitalized the S at the end of your name, BOL.

Oh, and I couldn't agree more on the Eagles. Everyone knows that the fumble/interception machine that is Michael Vick is still the QB right?

Jump, Cincy is up there, but it was hard to get a full read on exactly what either Cincy or Pitt are bringing to the table this season. Laying a touchdown to Big Ben tho is a joke any way you slice it. Philly at over a FG would seem off as they are just a terrible team with no defense whatsoever, so laying more than a TD coming off a big prime time performance is a cash cow.

Philly at over a FG would seem off as they are just a terrible team with no defense whatsoever, so laying more than a TD coming off a big prime time performance is a cash cow.

Lol... Fade Friend knows this all too well. The Eagles really stuck it to him (without the lube) as he had them straight and on almost every parlay and teaser he did this week.

Colin still knows his football this is just regression to the mean is all...he's getting a bit chad millmany though and everything is sharp this and sharp that...

Last edited:
so much for the blazing 5 his year is just about done 1 more week going 1-4 and there is no way he will hit 50 percent

These guys from ESPN crack me up. They think because they speak to fucking RJ Bell they have any clue what the sharps are doing? Have they ever monitored lines? Do you think they would know how to recognize a syndicate if they saw it? I doubt it. Chad Millman should stick to editing, or whatever it is he does.

2Q==

I'm confused, are you saying RJ Bell isn't reputable, or understand the gambling industry?

Tough 2 weeks for Colin. It happens.

dude shouldn't blow his own horn.
have fun with it so when your picks suck ass nobody cares.
everyone piles on because he goes overboard when he is hot.
fade until further notice
and yes I do listen to him on ocassion.
can't hold Dan Patrick's jock but that my opinion

Back