Cowboys +4.5 first half

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
-15 cents

2.30/2u

Shocked Dallas is getting over a td. Probably for a reason but I'll pay to see it at least in the first half. Zeke should move the chains, control some clock... Rams will struggle early against a very solid d imo.

GL.

-15 cents

2.30/2u

Shocked Dallas is getting over a td. Probably for a reason but I'll pay to see it at least in the first half. Zeke should move the chains, control some clock... Rams will struggle early against a very solid d imo.

GL.
You're killing me schmalls. Cant argue with this though.

Hunt, I am sick enough to take Dallas 1st half if you feel good about it. You haven't posted an NFL play in awhile

Rams dominating. Great half from them. One more. Not a chase. Just not seeing Dallas being very creative at all.

Halftime lines

Rams to score next - 105

4.20/4u

Thank you wise. I hope you had a good time at the game Monday man. Had to be a cool experience.
Nothing better than a college tailgate and getting the opportunity to chat with folks from South Carolina and Tuscaloosa. The game environment inside the stadium was awesome. Seemed like Clemson fans were about 70% of the audience. Their energy level was nonstop.

Nothing better than a college tailgate and getting the opportunity to chat with folks from South Carolina and Tuscaloosa. The game environment inside the stadium was awesome. Seemed like Clemson fans were about 70% of the audience. Their energy level was nonstop.

Sounds amazing. I went to check out Clemson this past summer and got a tour inside the stadium. Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Awesome area as well.

Back