Courtside Karen?

Noted wine guy calling out someone else's drinking is a good one

Didn't he show up to games year before last he wasnt playing with a glass of red on the walk in?

Funny AF but doubt Cramps called her a 'f@#king bitch' or anything along those lines.

Dude a consummate pro, his 'brand' more important than anything.

'Barbie' was just being extra, she only married the juiced up old simp 5 weeks ago.

I live here and didn't even know the Hawks were letting fans in. MLK was the target date and kept getting pushed back.

Also her parents must be so proud.

I live here and didn't even know the Hawks were letting fans in. MLK was the target date and kept getting pushed back.

Also her parents must be so proud.
I was so confused seeing this last night.

Obviously fans are in some arenas but that's the first courtside I've seen .

He’s 66?
Are we really as a society hating on this?

sign me the fuck up for the other side
No chance he gets it up, prolly a strapper for her and her friends. I'd rather be dead than look like that knowing what else comes (pun) with it.

The steroids at that age are a bit much.

He oozes douchebag.

It he wants some plastic face chick that's clearly in her 30s at least....more power.
I’ve never done steroids. I’m not even being funny, is it that obvious? Jesus what amount?

He’s likely a cheesedick and I get it, but

I’ve seen some 66 year olds that have given up/.

i don’t know his backstory but she looks fun

I’ve seen some 66 year olds that have given up/.

i don’t know his backstory but she looks fun
As in she looks like she can make you a drink?

No chance that pencil dick is doing what she needs it to do

F@ck it I’ll add my 2 cents....steroids, douchebag, a$$hole, whatever...guy probably gives 2 f*cks, has deep pockets and 25 year old tail...I’d LOVE to see what everyone dogging him goes home to every night.

F@ck it I’ll add my 2 cents....steroids, douchebag, a$$hole, whatever...guy probably gives 2 f*cks, has deep pockets and 25 year old tail...I’d LOVE to see what everyone dogging him goes home to every night.
Rather be alone than deal with that rag

Pretty sure 99% of dudes would once they get outside their 20s

Courtside Karen definitely a hit it and quit it kind of gal. I'm in the minority, but I think she's hot.

Courtside Karen definitely a hit it and quit it kind of gal. I'm in the minority, but I think she's hot.
For her actual age of 38, absolutely.

The lips gotta go..

DSLs au natural are a ticket to anything in life...

She looks like a clown.

That's why she was on the defensive the day after. Everyone called her out for trying to claim 25 years old.

Hitting it at 66 is fine but marrying it, definite pass.

Then dude has to get up and put on 50 fucking bracelets, inject roids in his ass, workout, buy courtside seats at shitty fucking Hawks games and dress like a 25 year old douchebag just to keep up.

Would hate to do all that shit at his age to hit Tier-3 gold digging, nasally voiced plastic pussy.

She is the one winning here, not Captain Cheesedick aka @daddycarlos006.

My guy ain't got shit on Hugh Hefner, dude hit the same quality, wore a robe and slippers all day and looked every bit his age.

Back