Couple Real Awful Beats

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
100-74 Golden State with 4:30 left. Holding GSW-8 & Under 211. Both teams benches are playing the rest of the game and Memphis Scores 32+ points in the last 6 minutes and cut the game to 104-95 game with 1 minute left and then played the foul game and they couldn't miss Unreal beats.

Brutal.

I went to play 2nd half under of the advice of someone I know and had it submitted and never confirmed my password because I was rushing and I was so mad for 20+ minutes that I never got it in.

According to people in the know this is where Amazing happens, sounds like shit to me

Bunch of dribbling off feet, missed free throws and bonehead fouls? Most teams can't score 32 points in a half in CBB

Warriors have done this all year; the clippers sunday game a month back and several on the road were almost as obvious as this fiasco

Also there was absolutely no reason for Joerger to leave Z-Bo and Gasol in, didn't help his team at all unless they all had spread bets on themselves.

I have been burnt by golden state comebacks the last 2 yrs to the point I try to stay away from their games lol

Had Toronto +8 last yr vs gst. They were up 27 in mid 3rd and did not cover

This yr had Dallas plus 10 or 11. Up 20 in the second qu and didn't cover

Holy f do I need to vent for a minute. 2 OT's and a last second 3 finally kills my 192 under in Washington. With Indy up 97-92 with 16 seconds and indy ball, Washington fouls not once but twice. Guy makes both free throws, and then Washington runs down to make a buzzer beater 26 foot 3. WOW I AM HOT RIGHT NOW.

Holy f do I need to vent for a minute. 2 OT's and a last second 3 finally kills my 192 under in Washington. With Indy up 97-92 with 16 seconds and indy ball, Washington fouls not once but twice. Guy makes both free throws, and then Washington runs down to make a buzzer beater 26 foot 3. WOW I AM HOT RIGHT NOW.
was wondering if anyone here had the under when i saw that shot

Back