couple monday thoughts

SF_capper

CTG addict
couple monday thoughts and plays

need a break from school work. Monday looks like it'll be a nice day, couple nice spots

1) Utah off a couple losses, should abuse the weakened NJ
I dont put much stock into Carter's absence, but apparently they do need him pretty badly putting up 82 vs New Orleans, 69@ boston, 70 @ Orlando, and 87 vs Miami

2) Memphis has covered 4 in a row, winnig just 1 considering their last 3 losses were at Milwaukee losing by 3, losing by 2 at home to New Orleans, and by 3 at Dallas. They're all losses, but all impressive. Now they get a weak Seattle team playing their 5/7 having won 2 so far. Can't say seattle would be disappointed having won 2/5 on this road trip and are prolly looking forward to going home (esp since this is a couple of the youngin's first road trip in NBA). Memphis will probably win big

3) New Orleans playin theup and up Orlando. Orlando high as hell off the win against Boston. Probably drinking and celebrating as I type- come out flat tonight. New Orleans is quietly making a damn good name for themselves, and unlike Boston, they got a hell of a defender in Chandler for Dwight. Chandler's height and size should be enough to make Dwight average. then the rest is NO. If Peja can have a nice shootin night, it can offset Hedo/Lewis. CP > Jameer. West > ?. Expect Orlando to come out flat

Last edited:
and for the record:
YTD 88-68
+41 units
(yea a shit load of plays) (also, I play many more units per game than others, a "good feel" game, and most of my plays are 2 units..)

great work so far , and I like your thoughts for tonight, makes sense to me. Leaning NO, Utah myself.

GL :shake: :cheers:

starting to lean Charlotte
Portland 0-3 in this road trip (including that one to Philly)- probably just want to get off the road and go home to their wives. Portland really lost their confidence in the philly game, and probably will be good fade material until they get on a roll again- especially on the road. I mean, they went 4-0 in a homestand, lose a couple games, and now the coach is second guessing his entire gameplan strategy. (saying his team shouldn't be trying to average 100 per game anymore). well, betting on teams second guessing themselves is the great way to bet NBA. Charlotte has the size to outrebound Portland and control the tempo. Meka should be able to limit Aldridge, and uhh well Roy should do fine, but guards dominating a game is not as bad as a big man doing it (physically and mentally- a big man posterizing you each time down court makes you feel hopeless anad tired, if a guard just is makin everything its just damn, put a hand in his face and hope he loses fire)

scary that I like all home chalk today, but I don't like to bet games by what went on that day

thinking of making a memphis 1st H play, despite seattle's st H covering %

Perhaps Iavaroni put it best afterward.
"We just have to have a lead and not play catch-up all the time," he said. "It's exciting for the fans, but it's harder to win those games."

me thinks they come out blazing as hell. the over is looking better as well

and damn, did any1 see this? Seattle's has only outscored their opponent once in their 11 games in the 3rd Qtr

actually, think the units might be like

2 charlotte
2 memphis over
2/4 memphis
2/4 utah
4/6 new orleans
2 new orleans under

Charlotte -6- 2 units

gonna play, might not post true lines on time
Memphis-6- 4 units
New Orleans -1- 6 units
Utah- 4 units