countdown till hall of fame game

phone.gif

football needs to start, what if they moved college football to take over the summer, and bowls would end about the time training camp for NFL starts. just a thought.

Why is the spread -2.5 in favor of Pittsburgh? First off, New Orleans is one of the best teams in the NFL, they almost made it to the Superbowl last year. Second, Willie Parker is out for the game for Pitt.. I was getting online thinking it would be like New Orleans -7. Anyone know why it isnt? I know its preseason but Im ready to throw down some money. I havent bet a single penny since March Madness.

Saw that your boy Parker is out.

i kind of like him being out b/c their is a log jam at pitts #2 rb spot and its a competition to see who gets it.

havent really looked into this game at all tho outside knowing that tidbit.

Steelers are celebrating their 75th anniv. Does anyone else think that they will put any extra emphasis on the game, for that reason?

And, Tomlin will be coaching his first Steelers game. It seems like certain coaches (and most new coaches) want to win preseason games, more than other coaches.

Some coaches will let their rookies play, to evaluate players, whether they win the game or not.

I was thinking that the Saints would win. But, I could see Payton letting his rookies play. And, I could see Tomlin wanting this win more.

I forgot to mention that I heard Payton say that his team is ahead of where they were, last year, at this time.

But, I guess that every team is saying exactly the same thing.

steelers over the saints for sure!

LOCK OF THE YEAR!

boo-yah! ;]

ok so was the first game of the 2007 pre-season everything you dreamed of and more???

the steelers 1st string looked damn good, even for limited playing time, against those saints that's for sure!!!

Back