Countdown 2 Gisele Bündchen Blaming O Line, WR's, D-FENCE, Etc... Where Does Tom Go Next?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
It HAD To Happen...One Day Or Another...
Father Fuckin Time Knocks At Your Door...
"Sorry Brother. Time To Throw In The Towel..."
Unfortunately, Some (Like You) Feel Like It's Just A Road Block.
"I'll Come Back Next Year! Better Than EVER!"
"I'll Be Joe Montana! He Went To KC And Went To The Playoffs!"
"I'll Be Manning! He Went To Denver And Won A Superbowl!"
Montana Was 33...Manning Was 39. Brady YOU Will Be 44 Come Next Pre-Season...
You Have 6 Rings. Nothing Left To Prove.
You Have A Model, (Yet, TOO Skinny For My Taste, Wife) And MORE Money Than You Know What To Do With...
Retire Gracefully... Though, That Will Be Hard...
Whatcha Gonna Do? Sell Ugg's For Men?!
Teach Others How To Let Your Woman Cut Your Balls Off, And Do What She Says?!
Probably Not...You'll Keep Going For That ONE Last PAYDAY You Don't Need...
Trying To Keep Your Glory Days Going, Though They Are Gone.
Retire And Enjoy Your Boring Life Outside Of Football...
6 Superbowl Rings And A Model Wife Won't Bring You The Joy This Nobody Has With The Love Of My Life And Kids...
---Vap

giphy.gif

LAC with AB. Roger wins as the Pats dynasty ends. He gets people to care about the Chargers and root for them, developing a fan base. Brady gets real WRs, TE and Ekeler to pad stats and a solid D. Brady gets back to CA with a more talented team than which he’s on. Roger suspends AB four games and can turn page. Only problem is LAC coach is a fucking moron so perhaps they fire Lynn yet and hire McDaniels. How fun would this be?

LAC with AB. Roger wins as the Pats dynasty ends. He gets people to care about the Chargers and root for them, developing a fan base. Brady gets real WRs, TE and Ekeler to pad stats and a solid D. Brady gets back to CA with a more talented team than which he’s on. Roger suspends AB four games and can turn page. Only problem is LAC coach is a fucking moron so perhaps they fire Lynn yet and hire McDaniels. How fun would this be?
Almost Crazy Enough To Happen @detroit187
Good Stuff!

As long as he is good enough and enjoys it, he should keep doing it.

Obviously, time gets all of us lucky people eventually, and he is no different. But we also only have so much time on this planet as a whole and people should do what they enjoy if they can do so and remain responsible and accountable.

I wonder if Brees’ surgence in record setting will have anything to do with his decision. He is currently neck-and-neck with him in a few statistical categories. If he leaves, he takes the backseat in those records. Not that he needs to be on top, as he is a 1st ballot player. But, the competitive nature of these athletes may bring him back for one more go.

Back