Could we see 100 pts?

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
How many points will be scored in this game? I cannot recall which game Navy and their opponent scored like 160 points, but the Tulsa/Houston game has the making to do the same.

Which game you talking about here man. That always helps

navy beat north texas 74-62 last year if that is the game you are referring to.

i think we see a game total lined in the eighties for tulsa at houston.

i thought you were talking about texas tech/oklahoma...

gotta think that total is in the mid 70s at least

navy beat north texas 74-62 last year if that is the game you are referring to.

i think we see a game total lined in the eighties for tulsa at houston.

That is the game I was referring to. Couldn't remember the opponent. I know this is probably not going to be a high profile game, but the two coaches will be losing sleep this week over the amount of points that potentially could be given up here. May have to play a unit on the total no matter what vegas puts up.

Thanks for the conversation VK. I'm going to get back to my favorable matchup list for this week. I'll leave it open for future conversation. Hopefully, it will generate some buzz when the total is released. GL this week.

Under 1h would be a good play.

Houston is slow to start nearly every 1h, and Tulsa's D is much better than most think.

Under 1h would be a good play.

Houston is slow to start nearly every 1h, and Tulsa's D is much better than most think.

I agree that the Tulsa D is decent, but they do allow points. We all know that Houston has the ability to score and score fast. On the other hand Houston's defense is pure shit. I have watched them play in limited amounts, because I can not stomach the fact that this team has so much potential offensively to be so bad. I feel that the Tulsa team all-in-all is much better than the -5's I see around the board. This seems like a steal and will more than likely be on this as well. D$ has the line pegged in the high 70's. He is usually right on as I tend to gravitate to his Tuesday threads to get a read on what is to come. Love that guys ability. I still see this game hitting the 80's late into the 3rd early 4th. Vegas is trying to get even $ on both sides, as they always do to hedge losses, but they could take a beating with this game. I will keep an eye on the weather as earlier suggested and make a game time call. Good luck to all that bet this game.

Back