***^$COTTY TOO |-|OTTY’s WEEK #1 Football Plays $$****

ScottSharp

November 2014 Comeback Poster of Month
GOOD MORNING to the CTG CREW $!!!!

TODAY We Are Rolling out our FIRST PLAY :moneytoss: of the young 2023 SEASON!!!!!!!!

:party: BRAKE out the Pink Panties because THIS SPECIAL PLAY Will Send you and You’re Wife or Side Peace TO CABO!!! :cheers3:

THA PLAY: Florida Central (UCF obviously) -14
(Bye the hook down if needed and didn’t get it early like us)

:whoohoo: No Explaining NEEDED meet me at the window and Grab a Cock-Tale on AUGUST 31st with this one!!!!!!!!!

KICK THE SEASON OFF RITE! Money money money :moneybill:

very sorry my friendz my FAT Fingers slipped the line I got is -24 NOT -14!!!! Lock in this FREE WINNA regardless

Meat Me at The WINDOW :moneytoss:

Have you checked with the Joe Bren WEATHER SCOUTS? I hear there's a nasty northwest-easterly wind coming in...
Especially huge for indoor games.

(Yes, for newbies, that was a post before -- the weather at a domed game).

Never understood this, it's dairy right?

No chance in hell I'm not refrigerating anything dairy
It’s pure fat. You don’t refrigerate olive oil or other oils. Butter can become oxidized, but that’s not the result of heat.

If you’re concerned about that, buy a butter bell, which is air-tight.

Never understood this, it's dairy right?

No chance in hell I'm not refrigerating anything dairy
Maybe because it barely contains lactose, it‘s ok to leave out? I have no idea. I, too, thought that butter had to be refrigerated.

Reactions: KJ
Maybe because it barely contains lactose, it‘s ok to leave out? I have no idea. I, too, thought that butter had to be refrigerated.
I dont even care if it should or shouldn't be. That shit is in the fridge 24/7. Room temp butter invokes a gag reflex

All this time I've been struggling with hardened butter preserved in the refrigerator. I don't even spread that stuff because it's so hard, I slice it and place it on bread, if i'm eating at home.

All this time I've been struggling with hardened butter preserved in the refrigerator. I don't even spread that stuff because it's so hard, I slice it and place it on bread, if i'm eating at home.
we have a "butter Bowl".
We only buy amish butter.
Butter bowl will keep your butter soft and ready to use.

Those who don't know him, $cotty wears the same white slacks after Labour Day for 4 straight months

we have a "butter Bowl".
We only buy amish butter.
Butter bowl will keep your butter soft and ready to use.
Always had one of those in house too

Never in fridge

Back