Cormier / Bones & UFC 178

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
Ruh roeeeeeee

[video=youtube_share;rf_WWMTR9LU]http://youtu.be/rf_WWMTR9LU[/video]

pretty easy to stop/solve this shit at the weigh-ins or press conferences like this... take away 10-20% of their purse if you touch the opponent....

they are "educated professionals" and violating the company "code of conduct"..., UFC won't stand for fight that don't get PPV buys....

pretty easy to stop/solve this shit at the weigh-ins or press conferences like this... take away 10-20% of their purse if you touch the opponent....

They will get that fine from the commission. UFC will come out with more quotes then pay these guys bonuses as this hype just generated a couple hundred thousand more buys. Also, this wasnt fake at all, some bad blood here.

haha JJ is such a fucking tool.
anyone see the ESPN interviews about the incident? Cormier was so pissed but held it as best as he could and JJ as cocky as he always has been

JJ has shown his true colors over the past 2 years. The DUI was one thing, but posting those comments about gays on insta then deleting it and saying his phone was hacked, his ego is thru the roof right now. He has turned into a major heel.

Look I think he's a dick too. However the guy fights for a living and has never lost. I'd probably have a bit of an ego too

Look I think he's a dick too. However the guy fights for a living and has never lost. I'd probably have a bit of an ego too

Schrute,
I'm not questioning his fighting skills whatsoever, just like Money they are just damn good in their respective sports, but you can be a humble champ, aka Penn, GSP.
If you were going to be an egotistical prick I'd rather you be like Ali, dude had a fucking mouth but man was it hilarious to hear him talk.

In other sports, we know how MJ has a huge ego and is also damn good, but he left the shit talking on the court. I believe players say he's one of the biggest shit talkers? But at least I don't have to hear it through media shit.

End of the day I think he's going to have the same ending as Anderson Silva, rack up all these wins and be considered one of the greatest but the end of his career will be rather miserable

Bones whips Cormier..that knee better be in good shape DC...cuz bones gonna kick it to death. Reach a major advantage..Sure if DC gets close he can throw some bombs but jonny gonna kick and gas DC out.

Looking forward to it, just think DC wont be able to titty fuck jones against the cage.

Not really hating on Jones but I really respect guys that are willing to fight injured. All this hype and future ppv buys and now nothing. Guys like Cerrone and Sonnen show up.

I see Jones point of view tho. If you fight injured u can lose belt and then u look like you are making excuses

does this benefit Jones or Cormier more? Feel like Cormier may have a better chance against a bit off injured Jones then a pissed off one.

does this benefit Jones or Cormier more? Feel like Cormier may have a better chance against a bit off injured Jones then a pissed off one.

Helps Jones, IMO. Cormier has a jacked up knee and needs surgery, but won't be able to get it till after fight

Some good fights named recently. Cerrone/Alvarez, Rockhold/Machinda, Gunnar/Story.

Not sure I will have plays or not.

THink Bisping wins, but won't touch at those odds.

Like WOodely, but odds are creeping up.

Bensons likely wins, but wont pay 1:3, the under looks tasty (will almost always take u4.5 at plus money no matter who is fighting)

Mein is parlay material

Leites/Magny are live dogs

Back